Hidden Figure

(Author's POV)
Jungkook stared at Jimin, neither of them saying a word.

"Y-you do?" Jungkook asked softly, Jimin smiled softly and nodded reassuringly.

"I did from the start. No one can conjure up such real feelings while telling a story, trust me I know. The others are nust blind and don't even trust you because of what Yugyeom said." Jimin confessed as he shook his head.

"Said?" Jungkook asked as he sniffed, Jimin made a thin line with his lips and looked into Jungkooks eyes.

"He said it was all a lie and you just wanted attention." Jimin finally admitted as he seen Jungkooks face turn into a hurt expression.

"Wow... I knew he was low but I didn't know he was that low." Jungkook mumbled softly, Jimin rubbed his shoulder and helped the younger up.

Jungkook shakily got to his feet and Jimin helped him stay on his feet.

"I'm going to ditch them... They're too much for me, seeing them pick on other people and say bad things behind your back hurt me so... It's going to be me and you." Jimin said while running his hands up and down Jungkooks broad shoulders.

Jungkook hugged the shorter tightly as he shook his head "You can't give up your best friends for a piece of shit like me..." Jungkook mumbled over the olders shoulder.

"You're not a piece of shit Jungkook. You're very strong-willed and you're smart." Jimin said into Jungkooks chest.

"Smart possibly... Strong-willed... I don't know." Jungkook sighed as he leaned out, Jimin searched Jungkooks face and held his hands.

Of course Jimin retracted them when he felt something warm and wet touch his skin, he looked down and seen the blood on Jungkooks knuckles.

"Don't worry. I've done this many times, it doesn't hurt." Jungkook said while grabbing Jimin and leading them out of the bathroom.

Jimin and Jungkook walked through the almost empty halls and came across the other boys.

"Jimin?" Namjoon called out, Jimin looked up from his shoes and he frowned softly.

"What?" Jimin asked, Namjoon came walking over to the duo and looked at their linked hands.

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked while flickering his eyes between Jungkook and Jimin.

"I'm going to clean up his hand." Jimin said and he pulled Jungkook away only to be grabbed by the shoulder from Namjoon.

"Why do you care?" Namjoon asked while he crossed his arms, Namjoon was really getting on Jungkooks nerves as he clenched his fists and gripped Jimin's hand tightly.

Jimin scrunched up his face "Because I'm not an asshole like all of you are. I actually have a damn heart." Jimin said and he dragged Jungkook away.

"Is that it!!" Namjoon yelled, Jimin waved his hand and kept walking.

Namjoon shook his head "He's corrupted our ChimChim." Namjoon mumbled, Taehyung made a thin line with his lips, trying to stay put.

Seokjin put his hand on Taehyungs shoulder and sighed "Don't go after him. Namjoon has a point." Seokjin breathed out with a hint of guilt.

Taehyung pouted "I really liked Jungkook though."

"We all did." Yoongi spoke coldly and he walked off while the others followed.

"Well, maybe not Namjoon." Hoseok spoke up as they walked into the cafeteria.

"Hey. Where's Jungkook?" Yugyeom asked, they all hummed unknowingly or shrugged.