Staying Silent

(Author's POV)
It's been 8 days since that night, Jungkook tried getting it out of his mind but he couldn't. At least those boys haven't been bothering him, Jungkook was relieved with that, even when Taehyung was with him early yesterday morning before his dad and mom got home, he still didn't touch him just some small talk here and there.

Jungkook was currently looking through his closet for an outfit and he finally found one. He threw it on and he sighed once again because he didn't love himself.

Jungkook ran his hand through his brown locks and grabbed his phone once he got a message on instagram

Yeomie🌺: kookie come to school.
You've missed a whole 3 days of school.

Kookie🌸🐰: sorry Yugy.
I was feeling really sick.

Yeomie🌺: u okay bun?

Kookie🌸🐰: I'm fine Yugy.
I'm coming in 20 min.

Yeomie🌺: Yayyyy.

Kookie🌸🐰: bye Yugy.

Yeomie🌺: bye Hyung.
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Jungkook internally cringed at the nickname, he slipped his phone inside his back pocket and grabbed his backpack and packed everything he needed.

He skipped breakfast and started long boarding to school.

Jungkook seen Yugyeom and Kunpimook waiting by the gates. "Jungkook-ah. We have some bad news." Yugyeom said sadly, Kunpimook sighed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Jaehyun moved. Those guys That are constantly bugging you bullied him a lot so his mom had him transferred. Kinda sad actually. Jaehyun was super funny." Kunpimook said while looking at Jungkook.

"Jaehyun was like my favourite Hyung though." Jungkook whined teasingly as he crossed his arms over his chest and pouted.

"ROOOOODDDDD!!!!!" Kunpimook shouted as he hit Jungkooks arm, Jungkook just laughed and wrapped his arm around Kunpimooks shoulder and then just randomly pecked his cheek.

"You're my favourite Hyung. And Yugy is my favourite Dongsaeng." Jungkook said while looking up at the taller and resting his head in his shoulder.

"Jungkook. You're so soft." Yugyeom said while ruffling Jungkooks hair "Only around you guys and assholes." Jungkook muttered while letting go of the boys and sliding his hands inside his pockets and sighing.

"Did I say something wrong?" Yugyeom asked as he stopped, Jungkook turned around "No. But, I might be going back to being what I used to be. The outsider who smokes, drinks, and stays out late. I'll still hang with you guys occasionally but I'm gonna be coming back as a stud." Jungkook said while clicking his tongue and walking into the school.

"I'm scared." Yugyeom said softly "It's just Jungkook. He doesn't tolerate bullying so we'll go to him if we end up getting bullied." Kunpimook said while wrapping his arm around Yugyeoms shoulder and rubbing it.

"Thank you bammie." Yugyeom said quietly, Kunpimook just smiled and continued walking towards their usual hangout in the cafeteria.

Jungkook got up to the roof and lit up the cancerous stick in his mouth. "God. I've missed you." Jungkook blew out as he simply smiled and breathed in another puff.

Jungkook flicked the smoke off the roof and watched it disintegrate as it hit the pavement. Jungkook fixed his leather jacket, slipped his specs back on and slipped a blueraspberry sucker into his mouth and walked down into the cafeteria.

Jungkook past the 6 boys, they all looked at him. Jungkook rolled his sucker onto the otherside of his mouth and looked away.

"I can't stay away from him anymore." Jimin whined as he watched the teasing younger walk off towards his table.

"Mean either." Taehyung said the others just agreed and seen Jungkook slip that sucker out of his mouth slowly in a teasing way since he knew the boys were watching him once again.

"What are you going to do Jungkook?" Yugyeom asked as him and Kunpimook leaned forward to hear his plan.

"Gonna give them a taste of their own medicine. They have to fight for me if they want my attention back. I'm stonger than all of em. I'm not gonna be a little bitch anymore. Sorry Yugy. But I'm going back to what my dad always wanted." Jungkook said while slipping his sucker back in his mouth and pulling out his phone.

"The outsider who sticks up for other children." Jungkook said while standing up and sliding his phone inside his back pocket and pulling off his specs.

"It's for the best. We'll hang out but I'm going to look different so try not to be so attacked by my new appearance. And the new classes I'm going to be going in." Jungkook said while pulling off his jacket and rolling up his sleeves.

"See this?"

"I got it a few month's ago

"I got it a few month's ago. My mom said to get a tattoo that was meaningful, I got one that said hope. Because if you knew how fucked up my life was, you'd understand why I need something to remind me not to give up. Its the only thing that has been helping me through my life so far." Jungkook said while pointing at his tattoo, Jungkook just sighed through his nose.

"Feeling unappreciated and alone...is a terrible feeling...it eats you up inside." Jungkook said while putting his hands on the table and trying not to cry.

"I've lost so so much." Jungkook choked out, this time Yugyeom stood up and lifted the olders chin.

"Jungkook. You're much appreciated, to be followed around by the popular boys, to be actually loved by me and Kun, and well you're still in this world meaning you still have hope. Don't let go of that." Yugyeom said and then connected their lips.

Jungkook immediately closed his eyes and grabbed Yugyeoms waist and brought him closer to his chest.

Kunpimook sucked in his lips trying to hide a happy smile and he just wheezed out air.

"What the fuck!!" Taehyung cursed while shooting up out of his chair and slamming his hands down on the table.

"Jungkook will be mine." Taehyung retorted but he was grabbed by the wrist before he could leave.

"He's not yours. He's simply single so anyone could take him. I'll be the first."

(Who said that guys?- Jae🌺)