Trust

(Author's POV)
Jungkook was standing in his bathroom staring at his tear stained face, hating what he seen. Jungkook lifted up his shirt abd seen the huge purple bruises covering his toned stomach.

I got martial arts tomorrow. Shit.

Jungkook slid his shirt back down and he was called by his father. Jungkook closed his eyes while sighing and he walked out if his bathroom to go see what his dad needed.

"Jungkook. This is Kim Taehyung. He's coming to watch you while me and your mother are in Australia for a business trip. We'll be back in a week." Mr.Jeon spoke, Jungkook looked at the smirking male.

"But-" "Jungkook. Can I talk to you?" Mr.Jeon said with a tight smile, Jungkook nodded and followed his father to the kitchen.

"Treat that boy with fucking respect. If I heard you were bad I'm going to fucking kill you." Mr.Jeon said while gripping the collar of Jungkooks shirt.

"But-" Jungkook got cut off my Mr.Jeon slapping him harshly, Jungkook felt tears coming up and his father shoved him.

"Sorry. Jungkook won't be a bother. Your half of the money is in the kitchen on the counter. You'll get the rest when we get back. If he is bad, call me." Mr.Jeon said while grabbing his wife's wrist and walking out.

Taehyung locked the door and walked towards the kitchen.

Jungkook was bent over the counter with his head in his arms trying to keep his tears in.

Taehyung smirked and slid his hand on Jungkooks waist and Taehyungs lower half came in contact with Jungkooks ass causing him to bite his lip.

"Get the fuck off me Taehyung or I'll make you fucking regret it." Jungkook said muffled into his arms, Taehyung laughed softly and moved his hips a bit, loving the friction.

Jungkook stood up and pushed Taehyung away from him. "Stay the fuck away from me." Jungkook said through gritted teeth and he walked away, but Taehyung grabbed his wrist roughly and brought him back.

"Unless you want me to hurt you. I suggest you listen to me." Taehyung said harshly, Jungkooks wrist was hurting from how hard Tae was gripping it.

"No." Jungkook said firmly as he tried ripping his wrist away from Taehyungs grasp, but he felt weak.

"Too bad Jungkook. Show me where your room is and I won't tell your dad hoe you're acting, and I won't hurt you." Taehyung smirked as he seen Jungkooks body stop fighting.

Jungkook looked up at the older in anger. He made Taehyung let go of him and he turned around and walked up to his room.

Taehyung smirked in victory and followed Jungkook up to his room. Taehyung bit his lip when he seen the younger's ass in front of him.

Jungkook opened the door to his room and let Taehyung inside. "That's a good boy." Taehyung said while gliding his hand across Jungkooks stomach, Jungkook scrunched up his face in pain and Taehyung sat in Jungkooks bed.

(A/N: This is wear the smut begins. Leave if you don't like.)

"Knees." Taehyung said while snapping his fingers in front of him, Jungkook swallowed hard and got on his knees. "Stand up. Getting head needs to have luxury but no. Stand up, and if you cum under 10 minutes, or you happen to fall, I'm gonna punish you" Jungkook said through gritted teeth, Taehyung accept the challenge but threw another deal in.

"And if I don't. I get to give you head also. No complaining. Deal?" Taehyung asked while holding out his hand, Jungkook smirked while shaking his hand. "You're going to lose." Taehyung said while smirking, Jungkook pushed Taehyung back and climbed on top of him.