The Secret

(Author's POV)
"Ahh. Yugyeom, come sit." The male said, Yugyeom sat down in front of the older and sighed.

"I want you to do something for me."

"And what is that Hyung?" Yugyeom asked while rolling his eyes the unknown male smirked and placed his elbows in the table while clasping his hands closed.

"I want Jungkook." He said evily, Yugyeom looked at his best friend who he owed his life to.

"What?"

"Jeon Jungkook... I want those boys away from him, turn them against him and I'll set your sister free."

"I swear to god if you hurt her-"

"Ahh. Shh, she's fine Yugyeom. Do it and you can break our deal and have your sister back, plus the money debt your in will also be paid by me." He said with a smirk.

"I-I can't do that to him... He's too sweet... What are you planning on doing anywyas?"

"I'm gonna hurt him, really, really, really, bad. He doesn't know those boys are just using him for sex Yugyeom. They made a bet... Keep him away from those boys, turn them against him. Maybe they'll beat him up for me." The male said with an evil smirk.

"Fine... I'll do it..."

"Good. Let the games commence. You can leave Yugyeom. Remember, I want him at the place I showed you."

"Yes Hyung."

"See you later."
x x x x x x x x x

Yugyeom came up to school and he seen Jungkook smoking in the front, Yugyeom shook his body to keep up his acting and he walked up to Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkookie." Yugyeom said with a smile, Jungkook looked down at Yugyeom and blew out his smoke, then stepped on it.

"Hey Yugy-Bear." Jungkook said with a sweet innocent smile, Yugyeoms smile sort of faltered a bit but he wrapped his arm around Jungkooks shoulder.

"Cafeteria hmm?" Yugyeom asked, Jungkook nodded and they walked into the cafeteria.

Jungkook slipped a blue sucker into his mouth and someone called his name.

"Jungkook-ah!!" Jimin yelled, Jungkook smiled at his phone when he heard his name.

His eyes flickered up to meet Jimins eyes, Yugyeom swallowed hard "Kookie. They have cheesecake here." Yugyeom said and dragged Jungkook away.

Jungkook waved at Jimin and let Yugyeom drag him.

Jungkook was getting weird vibes from Yugyeom.

Yugyeom got some cheesecake and offered Jungkook a bite. Jungkook licked it and Yugyeom frowned and hit Jungkook, Yugyeom did it again, Jungkook then stuck his tongue out and kitten licked it.

"Jungkook-ah." Yugyeom whined while stomping his foot, Jungkook laughed softly and was about to lick it again but Yugyeom shoved the bite in his mouth.

Jungkook almost choked on a piece, he looked at Yugyeom with a dark gaze. Yugyeoms eyes widened and he dropped the plate and ran.

"Yugyeom you asshole!!!" Jungkook yelled as he chased Yugyeom out of the cafeteria.

"He's such a kid." Yoongi said with a small laugh.

Jungkook caught Yugyeom and pinnrd him to a locker. Yugyeom swallowed hard and Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook leaned in and kissed Yugyeoms soft lips. Yugyeom closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck.

Jungkook leaned out "Will you go out with me Yugyeom?" Jungkook asked, Yugyeom was surprised at the question.

I can get closer this way..

"Sure, why not?" Yugyeom said with a smile as he kissed the older again.

Someone cleared their throat behind them, Jungkook broke the kiss and seen Yoongi.

"Hey Yoongi." Jungkook said with a sheepish smile, Yoongi smiled awkwardly "Um... I was wondering if you'd like to come over for movie night at Jimins house?" Yoongi asked softly.

Jungkook was about to answer but Yugyeom but in.

"He can't. We're going on a date." Yugyeom said, Jungkook looked at Yugyeom with a disgusted face even though he wasn't disgusted.

"Can't we like do it some other time Yugyeom, it's been awhile since I hung out with them. Plus you're gonna have me everyday." Jungkook persuaded, Yugyeom looked betrayed for a second but he seen Jungkooks big doe eyes and sighed in defeat.

"Fine..." Yugyeom mumbled, Jungkook cheered and hugged his boyfriend.

"I'll see you tomorrow Yugy." Jungkook said and jogged over to Yoongi.

"Tsk. Sweet but dumb." Yugyeom spoke and he walked away with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I'll tell them..."

(Idk- Jae✳)