who are you?

I woke up the next morning with Elliot still laying in the bed with me. I was happy for a short amount of time. But then I remembered what was on the news last night. I need to protect myself. I grabbed the romote and sat up and turned on the TV. I fliiped through the channels until I found the news channel.
'Still on the Manhunt for William LEWIS'
It said that he ran after he beat me. I started getting really into the news. I didn't realize that Elliot was awake until he touched my shoulder. I flinched at first but eased back.
"I don't think that you should be watching that. Its not good for you"
He said. But I could honestly care less about what he thought, but he cares so I will let him have his way. I turned off the TV. I sighed and put down the romote and layed on Elliot's chest. The nurse came in and gave me pain medication and said that I needed to shower.
"Ma'am, please. You need to get your self cleaned up so you can get examined" she said. I wasn't having it.
"I'd rather have him bath me. Don't touch me" I said as she tried to grab my shoulder.
"Hey, I got this. Come on Liv" Elliot said. He took my hand and made me follow him to the bathroom.
"Here, you can bathe yourself I will be right out the door if you need me" he said as he kissed my forehead then left.

As I was getting a shower, I noticed that I had a bunch of burns and bruises. When I touched them they would burn.

After I got out and got dried off, but I don't have any clothes.
I knocked on the door.
"Hey Elliot, I have no clothes to wear and in not putting that gown back on" I said.
"Okay Liv, here you go" he said opening the door and handing me clothes.
"Thank you" I said as he shut the door.
After I got dressed I came out of the bathroom to find Elliot talking to Don.
I wonder what their talking about but I'm way to hungry to care.
"Hey can we get food" I asked/said.
"Yeah, just one qeustion. Who is Lillian?" He asked. The name sounds filmilar.
"The name sounds filmilar but I don't know" I said confused.
They did not say anything after that. We finally went to go get food and I finally got out of that hell hole of a room.
As we were walking down the hall I saw a little girl. She came up to me.
"Hi, I.I'm Lillian" she said. I bent down  and she stretched out her hand and her other is in her mouth I smiled. She was beautiful.
"My name is Olivia. Do you have a last name?" I asked. Everyone was staring at us but I didn't care.
"Be..Benson" she said. Everything about her finally clicked.
I got down on my knees looked Lillian in the eyes and I finally realize who this is.
"Lillian?" I said remembering her.
She jumped into my arms. Elliot looked confused but Don acted like this was a moment he knew would happen.
Lillian wouldn't let go of me so I picked her up and walked down the hall to the cafeteria. Elliot followed us. I felt like they were making faces at each other.
We got to the cafeteria. I put lili down after we got there. She took my hand and lead me to the food. After we all got food and ate, we went back to the room.