awake

In a panic Olivia calls elliot.
"Shes gone! Shes gone elliot.." liv says breaking down into tears

" Liv"
"Olivia"
"LIV"

OLIVIAS POINT OF VEIW...
I woke up in a panic. I had sweat dripping off of me. I was frozen in bed, then all of a sudden I got this burst of energy. I ran towards Lillian.
There she was, fast asleep. I collasped, sobbing. I thought that I lost her. That dream felt so real...

Third pov.....

Olivia sat in a corner for the rest of the night. Morning came and she was still awake, and she was still crying, while watching over her daughter. Elliot came out of the bedroom to Olivia sitting in the corner behind the door so she would be able to see everything. Elliot had the day off anyway, so this was a huge help, he picked up Olivia and placed her in the bed, he took away the bat she was holding.
After 30 minutes she fell asleep. Elliot got Lillian up and had her get dressed so he could go get food with her and surprise Olivia with her favorite breakfast. It was about 5 am, which meant liv would only sleep until 7 which wasnt good but I'll take it, she needs all the sleep she can get.
Lillian was excited to go somewhere, she doesnt get out much because Olivia is scared to lose her. Which is normal considering.
Elliot made a couple calls and decided that Olivia needed to go on a night out. He called Rollins, (which was a bad idea on his part considering what happens on the date)

Author message
I'm feeling really lazy and I dont want to keep putting dialogue