The Date

So full warning, this may include smut sooooooo.....

Amanda Rollins POV

I'm so nervous, I'm taking the hottest woman out for dinner. No not hot. LITERALLY STUNNING. Oh my goodness my heart cant handle this. I hope she likes the restaurant I picked for us tonight, elliot said that she liked Chinese, so I hope she likes that i picked  the new place that just opened up across town.

●Third POV●

Olivia and Amanda have no idea what's in store for them, Amanda thinks she chose a normal restaurant while in reality, she chose a restaurant that will spice things up for the two of them.

♡time jump♡
Olivia's POV....

"Are you sure that you guys will be okay? I can stay here and we can have a movie night. I dont have to go-" elliot interrupted me.
"Liv, shut up and put your shoes on, your going. You deserve to have a night out every once in a while and you literally havent been anywhere nice with anyone in years"
I give in, I never win with fighting with him anyway.
Doorbell rings
That must be Amanda. Elliot got to the door before I could because I was still putting only heels.
"Wheres my bride- I uh- I meannnn" Amanda said trying to get off the topic.
"LIV, wheres liv" she finally got out of her mouth which i laughed at because she was clearly nervous. There is nothing to be nervous about I'm nothing special.
"Shes putting on her heels, now you do anything to make her uncomfortable, I'll hunt you down and kick your ass, do I make myself clear?" Elliot said warning her.
"You dont have to worry about a thing" Amanda said reassuring elliot.
"Hey manda" I said in a nervous tone.
"Hi" that's all she could muster up to say and I found it cute. I dont usually go for women but I'm glad it's her I'm going on a date with.

Time jump
We just arrived at the restaurant and I have to say, she picked good. I've seen the reviews on this place, it's a 4.8 star restaurant.
We are walking in now, I texted a couple messages to elliot so he knows where I'm at and I have my location turned on.

Theres always a part 2 to everything...