☁ 3 ☁

[ a/n :: long time no see, aye? ]

3rd Person ::

    Jeongin chuckled as he swept away the messaging tab on his phone and went to Instagram. He was still in complete shock that Felix actually knew the CB97. Jeongin had listened to CB97's tracks for years now and seen him in concert twice, but of course never actually spoken to the guy. It amazed him that such a goofball like his friend Lee Felix knew such an amazing artist and good looking man in general.

    Placing his now empty bowl of ramen to the side on his night stand next to his bed, he went straight to the older's Instagram page, instantly greeted with maybe selcas of the older male and his different colours of hair and bright toothy smile. The black haired younger saw the others most recent post, clicking on it to enlarge the picture and see comments.

@aussieboi.lee

aussieboi

aussieboi.lee just hangin' w mah Aussie boi channie hyung 😎😎 @chanb.97
dandyboiminnie SKSKSKS THIS AINT REAL
chanb.97 ayeee let's hang again sometime mate 🤙
see 24 more comments
  5 hours ago

     Jeongin lets his mouth hang agape as he stares at his small cellular device screen. Was that really the CB97?? He was beyond shocked, beyond excited. He knew Felix and the others said Jeongin wasn't allowed to talk to the man, but oh he wanted to so bad. "One dm wouldn't hurt.. would it?" the younger boy thought as he pressed his finger down to his screen, hovering over the blue username that belonged to the older musician. Jeongin sighs as he hovers a pale finger over the 'message' button, thinking hard about this decision before deciding he can't do it.

    Sighing, Jeongin decides to instead scroll through the older's profile whilst he's upon it. Scrolling through he sees many shots of the talented man at concerts and music events, wearing his sleek black headphones around his neck as if it were just another accessory. A bright, lighted mixing table stood in front of the brown haired male, lighting up with rainbow LEDS as the knobs and sliders were just barely visible in the photo. A huge smile was plastered on the latters face as he was doing what he loved so much, music.

    Soon, Jeongin scrolled to a more recent photo, the producer had a dark hoodie draped over his masculine build and his hair was a faded green colour as he seemed to be walking through the walkways, a setting looking familiar to Jeongin as his daily path he took to school. The onlooker noticed something on the older's wrist through the photograph, his hoodie was covering the majority of it, though Jeongin still knew clearly was it was. It was a name. He left out a heavy sigh as he took a small smile on to his lips and peered closer to the stunning picture of the man, carefully trying to decipher the letters edged on to the others smooth, pale skin.

    Jeongin squints slightly as he views and grows more and more curious. Finally, he screenshots the photo, quickly going to his gallery and zooming into the photo, his curiosity slowly chipping away at him. He zooms directly on the others wrist, looking closely and carefully at the others white flesh inscribed with pretty cursive lettering. Jeongin can finally make our the first five letters of the lucky name on the others wrist. With a deep gasp and a drop of his phone, Jeongin's face pales and his head shakes violently. What he saw couldn't be right, it couldn't be. As Jeongin peered closely, the letters the younger made out were none other then those of his own five first letters.

     On his wrist, he saw the letters "JEONG," carved into the older's pretty skin with the same black skilled letters that had haunted his life, but it couldn't be him.. could it?

[ written on :: Oct 21, 2018 ]
[ word count :: 658 ]

[ a/n :: IM BACK!!! aND AN UPDATE WOWIE KDKSKDKD IM SHOOK 😪 this update may be a bit crappy but yallsters , I'm trying here lmaoksksks I'm so glad to be back and oMl Y'ALL?? 5.3K+ VIEWS??? TFFFFF THATS SO AMAZING OMGGG AND ALMOST 400 VOTES??? YALL IM SO LUCKY TO HAVE READERS LIKE Y'ALL, IT MAKES MY HEART SO KSKSKD thank you all so much, from the bottom of my heart 💘💘💘 I'm going to try my best to start updating semi-regularly now, I promise I'll try 💘 and I hope you all liked this chapter!! Is it Jeongin's name on Chans wrist?? Could it rEaLLy bE ?? Stay tuned to find out uwu

I love you all so much and I hope you all are doing well and have an amazing rest of your day/night, thank you so much for staying with and reading Wrists, I can't wait to get back into it 💘 that's all for now, enjoy 🍃 ]