☁ 5 ☁

Jeongin groaned as he looked at the message he sent to one of his idols. The boy had been unsending and resending the message to the older boy for 15 minutes. After the nth time of unsending the short greeting, Jeongin shook his head as he clicked off Instagram, leaving the message unsent. He flushed a light pink in his face as he became embarrassed with himself, starting to feel pathetic and childish at his own actions.

     The boy scoffed off his thoughts as he decided to finish off the homework he had yet to accomplish. He padded over from his bedside to his old desk that held the thick stack of work papers on its flat surface. Jeongin left his phone plugged in and silenced on his pillow as he set to work on finishing the tall stack of papers. 

     Chan on the other hand, or as we should call him, CB97, was in the shower when he heard a repetitive ding from the washroom counter. The man became intrigued as it finally slowed down and completely stopped after about 20 minutes. He took a step out of the warm comfort of the shower's steam, turning off the rainhead faucet as he did so. His hair still wet, held mini water droplets captive in his waves of newly dyed silver hair. He quickly grabbed a warm, white towel and wrapped it around the damp skin of his waist, shaking his head side to side, letting the crystal like droplets free from his locks.

     The musician shuffled over to the white marble counter that held his phone with wet footprints marking his short trail. Chan turned the device over, quickly unlocking it with his special thumbprint to see an abundance of notifications. He let a small laugh out as he read the 43 notifications on his screen, all from the same person on Instagram, @dolphin-i.n. They  all basically said the same thing and held the same idea, the boy's name was Jeongin and he was one of Felix's friends. A few said he was a fan or asking if they could hang out, one even asking if Felix had ever told the older about him.

     The boy clicked on the most recent banner from the boy, from about 15 minutes ago. Chan blinked in shock as he was taken to an empty inbox between him and the other male. Confusion became written all over Chan's face as he clicked on the boy's profile only to see it's a private account. The male chuckled as his eyes stayed trained on the younger's profile picture, Chan has immediately thought this boy was adorable. He shot a finger straight to the blue, rectangular button that read "follow," eyes never leaving the boy's profile picture as the once blue rectangle turned to a pale grey and read "requested." Chan was curious about this fan that had spammed him for so long, only to delete all his messages he'd sent to the older.

     Chan shrugged as he turned his phone off, setting it back down on to the cool white counter. The silver haired boy dropped his towel as he reached for his outfit of the day, quickly sliding into the warm, comforting clothes and grabbing his brush. He brushed through his naturally curly hair, letting it flatten out on his head as he giggled and ran a hand through his flattened hair, causing it to spring up and return to its natural curly wet state. As the man looked himself up and down in the mirror, a small smile curved on to his lips, his eyes following suit as the usual wide brown orbs fell into crinkled slit lines on his smooth pale face. 

     Chan gripped his phone in his hand, slipping it into the spacious pocket of his black skinny jeans that clothed his legs. As the boy strutted out of the decorated washroom, his smile never left his face but instead grew wider causing his deep dimples to show on his cheeks and a little hop presented itself in his step. Chan wasn't sure why, or what was going on in his mind, but his mood felt unbreakable as his brain assured him it was going to be a good day, he could just feel it.

[  written on :: Nov 29, 2018 ]

[ word count :: 720 words ]

[ a/n : wow, another update already?? I told yall i'd come through :D im also pre-writing more chapters after I post this one so you guys wont have to wait another monTh for just one short, prolly crappy update smh. sO enjoy~ uwu this was sorta a filler but it's actually kinda important to the plot so you'll see! also, ik I say this all the time but im gonna TrY and have a decent-ish updating schedule for this story?? im gonna try for every week to every other week but im for sure going to try my very best to update at least once every two weeks at the very least uwu bc I felt so bad for keeping you all waiting for so long, bc as a reader I hate that and so as a writer I feel horrible for doing such. anygays, I hope you all enjoyeD this kinda short chapter and please vote and comment on it!! ik its annoying when authors ask but I honestly love yalls comments and it makes me happy and motivated to keep writing lol anygayS hope you all have a great rest of you day/night, and thank you for reading Wrists! xoxo ]