☁ 9 ☁

"Alright so, Mr. Yang Jeongin! I am your personally companion for the day, Bang Chan!" Chan excited announced once himself and the boy had reached outside the school doors. Chan could tell Jeongin was confused because of the way he furrowed his eyebrows at the older, his head tilting slightly to one side. Chan stared at the younger, taking in each of his features as much as he could before taking in a sharp breath. 

     Jeongin turned pink under the older's intimidating gaze, bringing his bottom lip in between his teeth as he held the straps of his backpack tightly out of nervousness. "I don't understand? What do you mean CB-"

     "Please, call me Chan! And I mean~ I'll be spending the remainder of the day with you, if that's okay with you of course," Chan explained, shooting a hand out for the younger to shake. His gaze immediately went to his wrist for some reason, though Jeongin is unsure why. Jeongin reaches out his hand to the other, his gaze going the same place out of habit. Chan was wearing a long sleeve brown hoodie, so Jeongin couldn't see his wrists as the two shook hands quickly and released each other from the friendly gesture.

     "Of course I'm alright with it! But um, may I ask why? I mean.. how do you even know me?" Jeongin questioned as he was still extremely suspicious of the situation. 

     Chan chuckled as he nodded, understanding why Jeongin would be so cautious and confused. He's careful.. cute. Chan reached down to his back pocket, pulling out his black cased phone as he tapped on a few things and suddenly shoved the screen into Jeongin's face. "Dolphin-i.n on Instagram, right?" 

     Jeongin looked back at the screen in astonishment, nodding his head slowly as even more confusion flooded his eyes. "Well, fortunate for you young sir, I had my notifications on the day you spammed me and deleted all the messages. So I went and snooped on your account, as you do of course, and saw you were friends with a dear friend of mine, Felix. So I went to my mate about you, because honestly I think you're adorable and he said he knew you well and that you just happened to lovveee me, huh?" Chan smirked at the last of his spiel, a cocky tone laced through his voice as he looked down at the younger who was just barely shorter than him.

     Jeongin flushed a bright red as he took in the words of the older, nodding and gnawing on his lower lip out of pure habit from his embarrassment. "Yeah, he's right, I really do.."

     Chan laughed as he placed a gentle hand on to the younger's shoulder. "Yes, well, Felix and I talked a bit about you and we decided on throwing you a little surprise! So he gave me your school name and timestable, and you just happened to have Mrs. Chi for Music II, which just so happened to be my former music professor in school as well! So now, here I am. Here to spend the day with you and get to know you Jeongin."

     Jeongin's eyes widened as bliss struck through his whole body. He never once thought he'd ever be this lucky as to not only meet Bang Chan, but spend an entire day with him? Words couldn't possibly explain the happiness that struck through him, his mind turning fuzzy as if he'd just gotten high off of pure joy alone. Jeongin cheesed as he let a small giggle leave his pink lips, running a hand through his hair as he began to speak. "That sounds beyond awesome! Thank you so much Channie hyung!" Jeongin reached out and pulled the older into a tight hug as he pressed the side of his face against the older's chest, letting his strong cheeks squish against Chan's warm body.

     Now it was Chan's turn to flush a faint rose colour in his cheeks as he smiled back at the younger, enveloping Jeongin's body in his arms as he ruffled the younger's hair gently. "My pleasure Jeongin." Chan stood with the younger in his arms for only a few minutes, but to Jeongin it felt as if he was holding him for an eternity, and he only wished it would've really lasted as long. Once the older pulled away from the embrace, so did Jeongin, an unbreakable smile still evident on his face. "So, where do you wanna go first cutie?"