// not an update \\

OhmYLORD SO HELLO EVERYONE JSJSJ

Ik this isnt an update and ik its been, once again, almost a monTh since ive late updated this story, and for that i am so incredibly sorry. Ik theres rlly not much i can say to make up for being dead for so long on any of my stories but lately my life's been pretty hectic.

Im not one to rlly share much of my personal information to ppl like this so please do understand me not explaning everything going on rn.

Im a student. A highschool student to be exact. And i used to be rlly good at school and have extremely good grades in all my classes, and lately i just dont. My grades are going downhill faster than i can comprehend and im so behind in most my classes and i always have sm homework. I mean even rn i have an already late biology project rough draft to do, i needa finish typing up my sci fi short story for my creative writing class, i have geometry hmwk, and i need to do a state history wks thats also already being turned in as a late grade.

I have so much going on and im trying to write and update these when i have down time but i dont have much of that anymore. Im so sorry for not updating yet and i apologuze for however much longer it takes me till i caN update, but please guys, work with me.

My life is rlly messy rn and im so grateful for those of you who have stayed w this story and i hope to not disappoint you all w new chapters, so im rlly sorry. Thank you all for so many views and votes!! I never thought this story would go anywhere near where it is and i have no one to thank for its popularity expect you all, so thank you so much!

Once again, im rlly sorry for having such inconsistant and slow updates, i rlly hope itll change in the future. I hope you all understand and thanks for your time yall.

I hope everyone has a nice rest of their day/night and hope you all are doing well and taking care of yourselves. I love you guys :(  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥