☁ 7 ☁

"You two stop it already!" Woojin gripped at the two quarreling boys standing in front of him. The older sighed as he watched the two fight for the nth time this week.

"I'm done with your shit Hyunjin! It's getting tiring and you're dragging this whole team down with you!" Chan shouts, completely ignoring the older's request. Hyunjin scoffs as he places his hands on to Chan's broad chest, giving his a sharp, rough shove. "Really Hwang? Are you really gonna start this again?"

Hyunjin emits a cold chuckle from his pursed lips, cocking an eyebrow I'm doing so. "What is it Channie? Scared you're gonna lose to me again? Tsk. And you say you're a leader." Hyunjin's words hit Chan like venom as he listened to every word, trying his best to contain his anger.

"Hwang, I'm not gonna fight you-"

"DO IT CHAN! C'MON, HIT ME YOU BASTARD!"

Smack. Chan's fist collided with Hyunjin's sharp jaw in an instant, the sound of the impact filling the room along with the sounds of Hyunjin's bitter laughter. He was high- again. Chan knew Hyunjin had a problem, but he couldn't stop it because as Hyunjin inhaled the smoke into his lungs, Chan swallowed bitter alcohol into his throat. They all had their flaws.

"That all you got pretty boy?" Hyunjin remarked as he threw a solid hit to Chan's nose. Chan stumbled back as the punch hit, only to retaliate and send his fists to the younger boy's cheek. It soon turned to an all out war between the two men, both bloodied and bruised after the first 10 minutes.

"YOU TWO STOP IT NOW BEFORE I CALL FELIX AGAIN!" Woojin stood up from his seat as his voice raised above the two's noisy fight. Both boys stopped their actions as the usually soft, comforting male yelled at the two. Chan had Hyunjin by his collar, balled up into his fist as he held him close to his own face with his other fist raised and ready to send to the others jaw. Hyunjin hung from Chan's hold on his shirt, blood running down from a cut on his cheek caused by the ring wore on Chan's index finger and a blue contact had fallen from his eye in the process of sprawling with the other. Chan's nose had dark, dried blood on his upper lip from his bruised and bloodied nose with his bottom lip has a beautiful dark mark that presented where the other had busted it.

Chan scoffed before letting the younger go, looking at him threateningly. "Stop coming back home high Hyunjin, it's not helping any of us." Chan ran a hand through his soft locks as he hurriedly pushed past the two, heading back towards his bathroom to wipe his face clean of dried blood and cover his bruises in light concealer.

Woojin stared at the boy standing in front of him, his eyes positioned down at his feet. "I-I'm sorry I just-"

"Save it Hyunjin. If you were really sorry you'd stop coming back to us like this, now wouldn't you. Get your shit together Hwang, I'm getting tired of holding you together," Woojin spat, the venomous words piercing into Hyunjin painfully as he listened. Hyunjin have a slight nod before watching the older walk away from him in a cloud of frustration.

Chan stood back in his bathroom, finishing cleaning his face free of marks and evidence to the intense brawl when his phone went off. The silverette sighed as he grabbed his phone, clicking it on to see a notification from an unknown groupchat. Furrowing his eyebrows, Chan noticed Felix was in the groupchat and he relaxed a bit, feeling more at ease knowing his Aussie friend probably created it.

Thoughts of the fight lingered in Chan's mind, a shiver running vividly down his spine as Woojin's threat stayed with him. Chan slowly made his way from the washroom to his room and sat down in his bed as all plans he had for the day dissipated in the air.

Chan heard a soft knock emit from behind his door as he looked up in his phone that he'd been engrossed in for some time now. "Come in," Chan husked.

"Chan.. I'm so sorry I just-" Hyunjin came into Chan's room, tears streaking his sun kissed cheeks as he sat at the edge of Chan's bed. Chan immediately threw his phone down next to him, sitting up and pulling the younger towards him as he encased the raven haired boy in his arms and held him closely.

"Hyunjin, calm down mate, it'll be okay.."

"I- I miss her so much Chan.. n-nothing is the same without her a-and i j-just.. I c-can't do this anymore," Hyunjin choked out through his sobs as Chan pet his hair comfortingly while holding him close. The words worried Chan more than anything but it wasn't the first he'd heard them from the younger.

"Shh, I know you miss her Hyunjinnie. Hey, it's okay.. you'll be okay."

// written on :: 12-29-2018 //

// word count :: 988 //

IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG BUT ALSO THIS IS LOWKEY A FILLER AND A CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT CHAPTER SO I M S O S OR R Y IT SU C K S. I also wrote part of this oN the bus sO my mind was kinda just ndndjd yee sO YEAH IM SORRY I PROMISE A BETTER CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED I JUST DONT KNOW WHEN BC YALL I'm actually rlly busy lately and a lot is going on so please, work with me. I'm not only a very amateur writer but I'm also a Freshman student and yk I can only do so much for what I'm capable of. Thank you all so much for everyone that's stayed with this story and I'm trying my hardest I really am :(( I love you all and have an amazing rest of your day/night babies 💞💞💞💞 take careee~ 💖