☁ 4 ☁

Jeongin rose to his feet as he began pacing the perimeter of his room, a million thoughts running through his head. "Okay now Jeongin, lets not get too ahead of ourselves here. It could be anyone, many names start with those five letters," the young boy spoke out loud. As the boy gently rubbed the pale skin of his temples, he plopped on to the soft foot of his bed. His head spun in seemingly never ending circles causing an aching pain to form inside the boy's skull. Although Jeongin knew the name surely didn't belong to him, there was nothing stopping him from thinking such.

     Once the male had finally got his head to stop spinning, he looked down to see his phone still face down on his plush carpet room floor. He sighed heavily as he hopped up to retrieve his precious device. Jeongin held the power button down until he saw the screen flash a bright white; the toss must have caused the phone to shut off. As his phone resurrected, it began vibrating like crazy as the device flooded with messages.

     Jeongin was struck with a confused expression as he saw his friends blow up the phone in his hands. Obviously something had happened as the group chat was buzzing uncontrollably for the second time today. The raven haired boy contemplated his options for a moment, looking between his half completed stack of homework and his now ringing phone. Finally, Jeongin clicked over to the crazy group chat, immediately going to the settings and muting the chat. The boy got an uneasy feeling in his stomach as he swiped away the messaging app and clicked on to the previously pulled up application, Instagram.

     Jeongin knew Felix said he shouldnt talk to any of them, that Felix told them all to specifically stay away from the four boys, but the young male's curiousity got the best of him. He couldnt resist himself as he tapped the pale "message" button under the artist's profile information. The boy took in a large huff of breath as he typed out a message to the Australian. And just like that, a small triangle was pressed, sending the short message across thousands of miles and directly to the recipient's inbox.

@chanb.97

Hi, I'm Jeongin, Felix's friend. I'm a huge fan, would you maybe wanna hang out some time?'

[ written on :: Nov. 29, 2018 ]
[ word count :: 400 ]
[ a/n :: KSKSKS YES IK IM A HORRIBLE AUTHOR AND TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE JUST TO GIVE YALL THIS RLLY RLLY SHORT CHAPTER B U T DW BC THIS AUTHOR WROTE 3 CHAPTERS SO FAR YALL SO DONT WORRY YOUR CUTE LIL NOSES BC ILL BE UPDATING MORE FREQUENTLY SOON I PINKY PROMISEEEE PLUS i said at the beginning of this that this story would consist of shorter chapters than my usual 1000+ words long. Just be patient for me yall, please. I rlly appreciate all the votes and comments, i read every single one and they make me so happy uwu and i mean, 6.49K+ views???? Thats insanE yall!!! Im so grateful uwu. Also, as of this moment, yours truly is having a hella bad migraine and puking my brains out as we speak, so i do apologize that there wont be another chapter until at earliest tmrw. Anyways, i hope you all liked this hella short chapter~ that took a month to update smdh im sorry yall. BuT wonder what will happen owowowowo will chan see the msg? Will felix find out and get upset? Will Jeongin eveR finish his hmwk??? Stay tuned to find out in the next chapter oF Wrists~ lmao
Babye yall, enjoy my pathetic excuse for an update and hope you all have a grest rest of your day/night <3 ]