The Only Hope for Me Is You

Ricky’s POV:

Currently I was sitting in our lounge room by the fireplace reading The Wasp Factory while watching Chris and the rest of the guys besides Devin stand around the fire burning something or other - a habit of theirs I have yet to ask them about - I don’t really get the infatuation they have when they burn everything they can get their hands on.

“Why must you guys burn things? It makes this house smell like your fathers house Chris.” All their heads turn to mine and Chris at me in a sarcastic way.

“I’m aware my old house smells Ricky, thank you for your observant observations. Just be grateful we don’t graffiti the whole house.”

“Whatever, what are you burning this time?” His glare turns into a sick twisted smile and Ryan’s face mirrors his although less creepy.

“Dexter.”

“You put my cat into the fireplace! You fucking prick! I can’t believe you’d do something like that! That’s animal cruelty I literally can’t believe you of all people would think about that you animal abuser! What’d he ever do to you!?” My book was now discarded on the floor as I stood in front of Chris my fists balled at my side.

“Um, did somebody lose a cat?” I whip my head around to see Ghost with Dexter fully intact in his arms aside from a balding patch with the initials CC in his printed fur. I walk over to Ghost and pick Dexter up from his arms and cradle him in mine.

“What did they do to you?” I whisper to him and he just purrs as I stroke his soft fur.

“It’s a cat you know, he can’t understand you idiot.” I cuss Chris out and walk out of the room, Dexter still in my arms and sit him on the chair next to me in the library as I grab a novel out of the shelf and sit next to Dexter who climbs onto my lap and begins to fall asleep.

I look down at the initials cut into his fur, the bald patch a pale pink colour, the letters jagged and uneven. “Couldn’t they have at least have made the initials pretty or something?” I don’t have to take my nose out of my book to realise Ghost was now sitting next to me, staring at my precious cat.

“It’s Chris, Ryan, Brandon and Balz, what do you expect? Cursive handwriting?” He laughs and I laugh along with him.

“Still they could have put a flower on the side of it or something.” We both sit quietly for a second before me burst into fits of laughter.

“A flower? I-I expected you w-would’ve said a skull or something!” I manage to get out in-between fits of laughter. Dexter has now woken up and gets up and plonks himself down on Devin’s lap. Devin makes an ‘oof’ sound and glances over at me.

“You have a fat cat.” I make a sound between a snort and a weird laugh.

“Seriously you feed him waaaayyy to much.” Now that I think about it, he does have quite a large stomach. Maybe I should stop with all the Friskies treats or whatever they’re called.

Devin’s POV:

After Ricky and I’s little make out session, he left the room a short time after I presumably fell asleep after his words he told me earlier. Because with you I can feel real again. What did he mean by that? How can I make him feel real again? These thoughts swirl through my head as I walk down the stairs onto the landing where I almost trip over a cat walking around.

“Where’d you come from?” I ask the slightly obese animal as I pick it up and continue walking downstairs, the cat burrowed deep into my chest, purring slightly. The more I glance at the cat the more obvious it becomes to methat there are initials carved into its fur, CC. Christopher Cerulli, is what I’m assuming, that’s the only logical explanation in my eyes that is.

Once I make it down stairs and throughout the kitchen, I hear a whole bunch of yelling, well, a lot of Ricky yelling, in the lounge room. Inside, I find Ricky trying to stand as tall as Chris (which I find quite funny considering Chris was at least a foot taller than him) with his fists balled at his sides. The cat becomes agitated as he looks at Ricky, presumably he is the owner.

“Um, did somebody lose a cat?” Ricky’s head spins so fast I swear he would have gotten whiplash as he practically throws himself at the poor animal. He begins whispering things to Dexter that I found quite hilarious, thought I didn’t show my humour to the subject one bit.

¬¬

“Seriously, you feed him waaaayyy too much.” I was sat in the library with a fat cat on my lap and Ricky on the other side of me.

“Do you think I’m fed too much?”

“What, wait!” Ricky gently pushed Dexter off the couch and sat on me. Literally plonked his flat ass onto my lap. His back is to my front and I wrap my arms around his torso and rest my head on his shoulder. A warm feeling passes throughout my stomach as he laces his hand through mine, and places a small kiss to n,my lips and spins around so he is straddling my waist. His kisses are soft and tender as he fist his hands in my short hair, I feel him grind against my crotch slightly.

“What are you doing?” I question him and he smirks at me heavily. Something hard presses against my inner thigh and I shudder as Ricky continues to grind against me waiting for me to get excited too. Which I do instantly, and both our hardness press against each other as we both grind against each others crotch. Ricky stands up and pushes me backwards onto the couch and balances his weight so he doesn’t crush me. His hardened crotch grinds against mine and I moan out loud. I flip Ricky over to where I’m on top and stand up and pull him to the edge of the lounge where his back is touching the back rest of the lounge.

I pull at his belt and undo it.

I then grab his skinny jeans and pull them down to his ankles and rub his member through his tight boxer briefs. He lets out a small moan and I smile up at him before pulling his boxers down revealing his large length. I widen my eyes and hear him chuckle slightly. Mine was still bigger.

My nails drag down his torso and I place a kiss to the tip of his length before sliding my tongue along the underside of it. I move my hand up and down slowly and place my lips over the tip, swirling my tongue around. His hips thrust into my mouth and I gag slightly but ignore it and push his length down my throat.

“Fuck Dev. You’re really good at this.” He moans particularly loudly when I move my hand with my mouth ad lap at the tip where moisture is seeping out.

“Devin! I mmm, I’m going to cum argh!” I stop sucking and glare up at him. I still move my hand incredibly slowly.

“If you don’t shut up people are going to come looking for answers, are you going to be quiet?” He nods his head furiously and I bob my head up and down quickly waiting for his release in my mouth.

“Devin!” He whispers quietly as he climaxes and releases down my throat. I pull my mouth off his length slowly, slurping up any left over moisture. I am pushed back onto the lounge and have my leggings and lace underwear ripped from my body.

Ricky’s mouth moves over my length and slowly takes me in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down slowly. He then begins to deep throat my member without gagging, god he doesn’t have a gag reflex! I bundle my hands into fists as his head moves faster and faster. He hollows his cheeks out and I know I’m close to the point of release.

“Ricky!” I shriek as I climax in his mouth breathing heavily once he pulls my pants up for me and places a heavy kiss on my mouth and I can taste the saltiness of my own release on his lips as I’m sure he can taste his own release on my lips. He moves me so my back is on the lounge and clambers on top of me and lays down on top of me and wraps his arms arms around my neck and snuggle into me literally. I wrap my arms around his torso and breathe the smell of his hair.

By this time, Ricky had fallen asleep and I to was extremely close to it. My eyes close and for once I’m happy with my life.

Notes

Title Credit: The Only Hope for Me Is You - My Chemical Romance