I'm Just A Slave To How This Feels

Devin’s POV:

“Shut it you’ll wake them up!” A voice sounds next to me. I peel my eyes open slightly to see all four boys standing there holding a marker, Balz specifically. I shut my eyes once they walk back over with a phone in their hand and start taking photos specifically of Ricky’s face, clearly they haven’t made a masterpiece on mine yet, or disaster piece.

“What are you doing?” Balz looks over at me and grins before gesturing to Ricky’s face. From what I an see, there’s a moustache and a Harry Potter scar on his forehead. I laugh at what they’ve done which also seems to wake Ricky up from his cat nap. He takes one look at the other boys standing there and turns around and buries his face into my neck once again.

“We’ll see you later then.” Chris and the rest of the boys walk away with Ryan trailing behind slightly.

“Hey Ricky.” I poke at his cheek which had a dick ejaculating all over it and laugh at him.

“Mmm what?” His head lifts off my chest and he looks at me and I burst out laughing. I swear my laugh is so loud the whole town could hear it if we weren’t in the woods.

Come to think of it, if one of us was being murdered and was screaming really, really, loud, no one would come to save us. I don’t think they would anyway a bunch pot teenagers dressed in all black and a cross dresser. They would probably think it was some sort of cult or satanic ritual. you never know.

“Come.” I push him off me and onto the floor, and he looks up at me bewilderment on his face. I reach my hand down and pull him up, grabbing onto his hand and drag him to my room.

“Ooh Ghost that soon? little bit kinky are we?”

“I told you, you haven’t seen kinky yet and I have to show you something.” Once I pull him into my room, I stand behind him and push him towards the bathroom and turn on the lights.

“Holy shit! My beautiful face! What happened to my beautiful face?!”

“Self-centred much?” I poke at the dick on the side of his face and he laughs slightly.

“Do you want something to get it off?” He nods and I walk out of the bathroom, hearing Ricky yell something at me. “I’m going to ask if one of the boys have make-up wipes!” I shout up the stairs.

“Do any of you guys have any makeup wipes?” Balz grins and shakes his head no.

“Aww did Ricky get his little pet to come and do his dirty work?” Ouch. Well that hurt, thanks Chris.

“N-No…” I walk away before I burst into tears. Again. A few tears leak out as I once again walk up the stair and into my bathroom where Ricky is leaning against the sink.

“Ghost whats wrong?” I shake my head and grab a towel from the cupboard and dampen it. I gesture for Ricky to turn his head to the side and I begin wiping at the dick on the side of his face. Once I finish with his cheek, I move onto the moustache.

“Maybe we should leave the moustache there.” I wiggle my eyebrows at him and he glares at me playfully.

“How about no. Besides why would you want to ruin this?” He strikes a model pose and I laugh at his idiocy. Once I finish with his whole face, we once again sit on the bed and looks at me expecting me to speak.

“Why’d you look so sad before?” I look at him with a saddened look.

“Something Chris said, no biggie.”

“What’d he say?” I feel tears well up in my eyes and I wipe an escaped one before speaking.

“Something along the lines of ‘did Ricky get his little pet to come and do his dirty work’.” Ricky pulls me into a tight hug and lets me cry onto his shoulder as I bury my face into his neck he places a kiss to my neck once I’ve finished my little melt down.

Ricky leans in slowly and our lips are connected again, sparks flying instantly.

His hands grip at mine as he laces his fingers in mine and moves them to his waist and locks his arms around my neck, grasping at the pale skin. My lips move in sync with his as I become accustomed to the feel of them upon mine, getting more comfortable with each passing touch of lips shared between the two of us.

My mouth moves against his as he continues to play with my hair. I tug on his bottom lip and he moans slightly, my hands reaching up to grasp his neck as his move to my waist, fisting at the ends of my shirt, tugging it up slightly. He disconnects our lips and looks me dead in the eye.

“Are you okay?” I nod my head once and he pulls my shirt from my body and lays me back on the bed, gently reattaching our lips. I pull up his shirt and discard it off to the side as I push him onto his back and straddle his waist, feeling his hardened length press against mine. I place a slow sensual kiss to his lips and trail my lips down his neck and to the waist band of his jeans and pull at the skin near his hip bones, hearing him moan slightly.

I smirk and pull down his jeans, leaving him in his boxers, a large tent created where his length is held, begging for release.

“Devin, stop teasing.” I grin up at him and plunge my hand inside his boxers, gripping his length and moving my hand up and down and watching him writhe with pleasure. Using my free hand, I tug his boxers down leaving his large length lying on his stomach, I move my hand up and down slowly and replace my lips with my hands, bobbing my head up and down, sliding my tongue over the underside of his length, his soft moans only exciting me more.

“Mmm, Devin.” He moans and bites down on his lip as I swipe my tongue across the moisture at the tip of his throbbing member and use my hand on the rest of his length I can’t fit down my throat. His hips jerked up and I can feel his member throb in my mouth, letting me know he was going to cum soon. I run my tongue over his length one last time before removing my head and hand.

He pushes me back against the bed and practically rips my jeans and boy shorts from my body revealing my length. His lips wrap around my length as he hollows his cheeks, I wince when he pushes a finger inside of me, the feeling is abnormal but I begin to become accustomed to it and focus on the way his mouth moves with his finger.

Two more of his fingers press against my entrance and slowly he pushed them in, one by one. I wince at the larger pinching feeling moaning in pain not pleasure, Ricky looks me in the eye as if to ask if I was okay.

“You need to relax Devin.” I feel myself relaxing as the feeling of his fingers make me moan in pleasure, all to soon his fingers are gone.

“Are you sure about this?” I nod and he positions himself in-between my legs and they go to wrap around his waist. I feel his length press against my entrance and he gently presses himself inside, stopping when I wince.

“Am I hurting you?” I shake my head and he moves inside me further, I feel like my body is being ripped apart from the inside. I whimper and he stills inside me.

“Ghost if I’m hurting you… We can stop you know.” I shake my head and wrap my legs tighter around his waist and he begins to move inside me again.

I moan out loud when he hits a certain spot inside of me and he smirks, knowing what he is doing to me. His hand moves to my forgotten about length and he begins to jerk it in time with his thrusts, hitting my prostate dead-on with each of his thrusts. I claw at his back hard enough to leave marks and he moans, his thrust becoming sloppy as he comes closer to the point of his release.

“G-Ghost I can’t hold it anymore I mmm!” He moans as he spills into me, still thrusting as I find my release straight after, I let out a loud moan as his hands leave my length and he collapses on top of me, both our breathing heavy and uneven.

“I-I love you Devin.” All together my breathing stops. Those three words are what everybody possibly wants to hear, myself included.

“I love you too Ricky.”

“I’ve never loved anybody before.” I blink at these words he’s telling me. He’s never loved anybody before, not even his family?

“Not even your own family?” How could someone not love their own family? Sure I don’t speak to my family ever, not even when I still lived there, they didn’t care about me anyways, so what’s the point right?

“Not even my own family. No one except for you.”

Notes

Title credit: Synthetic Love - Motionless In White