Chapter 2~Jeon What!?

Ara's POV

I realised that I was slightly drooling over the boy that caught my attention when Mary snapped me out of it.

"Ooh! Ara do you like him?" Mary squealed. I covered my ears. I thought my eardrums were going to explode. Once I recovered from that, I turned my head and looked at her then made a disgusted face.

"Eww...no, Mary, no. I will never like playboys like him. ESPECIALLY HIM!" I said irritated, shouting at the end. She smirked at me then, I started asking questions about school.

"Ok, chill? Stop asking me so many questions," she said, frustrated that I was too talkative. I grinned cheekily.

"Wait. If I answer all your questions, then would you answer mine?" she asked me. I looked at her and nodded, not knowing what was in store for me. She started answering all my questions while we walk over to the office for me to collect my timetable. I saw many students looking at me. I was getting irritated by their stares so I asked Mary to stop talking. Then, I turned around and looked at them.

"May I help you? Is there a problem or something?" I asked as politely as I could, trying to hide my annoyance. The students just stare at me then started walking away. I rolled my eyes.

"Good job girl," Mary clapped. I smiled. "It's not that easy to get rid of the stares when you are new. And wait a second...YOU KNOW HOW TO GET ANNOYED?" Mary screamed. Surprised, I jumped back and almost fell.

Steadying me, Mary rambled about how I kept my annoyance a secret for her. Apparently I was too kind and polite to everyone I met in the past few days and how they would probably take advantage of that.

"Yes, yes I know I'm not the most polite person ever but I really wanted to try it out y'know? I wanted to be a kind person to everyone," I mumbled. I think she heard me but pretended not to hear. She decides to move on from the slight distraction.

"Anyways, I'm going to ask you a question now since I've answered yours. Well, more like give you an answer to that rhetorical question in your head just now. His name is Jeon Jungkook. Golden maknae of BTS."