Chapter 12~I'm Getting My Revenge

Ara's POV

With all that's happening, I ran. I ran out of the house and I ran to..well somewhere. Somewhere far away from that house. Somewhere far away from Jungkook and that bitch.

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have come...mom...where are you when I need you? Please help me mom..." once these sentences were said out loud, I jumped. Where am I? Well currently I'm at the Hangang Bridge.

"NO! NOT TODAY!" Someone shouted before grabbing my left hand and pulling me towards...him? I landed on his chest where I laid on for a while before realizing and scrambled to get up. I bowed down and apologised to him before finally looking up and getting a good look at him.

He was wearing a black hoodie with the hoodie obviously up, with a pair of glasses. He looks really familiar but I can't put my finger on it. He then starts to remove his glasses and hoodie. My eyes widened in shock at the man standing in front of me. I thanked him multiple times before he finally told me to stop.

Holy mother cow...JYP SAVED ME!

He then asks me what my name was and what I was doing, trying to jump. I obviously can't tell him the reason is because Jungkook is the one who made me want to jump. He'd get into trouble. But again why should I care...right?

Haiss whatever. I told him my name anyways the entire story and when I finished telling him everything, he looked at me with a raised eyebrow. He then slowly smirks.

"You said you wanted to get revenge.. right? I think I can help you with that" he says. I tilted my head to the side, not understanding what he means. He asks me to follow him and I did. After a thirty minute walk, we stopped in front of a building. I looked at him in confusion before he speaks up and say...

"Welcome to JYP Entertainment, Trainee Ara. You start your training tomorrow."