Chapter 10~Awkwardness And Bitches

Ara's POV

I'm sitting at the passenger seat, next to Jungkook, in his car and honestly I thought that his car would smell like a typical disgusting guy's car but oh boy was I wrong. It smells like a freaking bakery. I basically drooled when I first sat foot in there and had to secretly wipe it away with my hoodie sleeves.

I kept glancing at Jungkook and after a few glances he must have realised because he turned to look at me. I turned my head to look out of the window and I heard him chuckle.

I swear I could feel myself turn red and warm. Damn it. Not only that, but I suddenly remembered what I did to him back in the airport which made me blush even harder, if that was even possible.

I swore I could hear him chuckling harder next to me. I shut my eyes, trying to relax myself. I even decided to slap my face softly a few times and the seemed to catch Jungkook's attention because when he stopped the car at the red light, he caught my hands to stop me from slapping myself.

He turned me around to face him and I, being the dumbass decided to look out the driver's window which was a bad move because to get my attention, Jungkook decided to put his hand onto my cheek which obviously stopped me and I looked straight into his eyes which I instantly regretted. His eyes are really beautiful.

HONK HONK

We both jumped and Jungkook immediately turned back to the steering wheel and continued on with our journey.
Before I forget...I'm staying in his house which I get is a bad idea but what could I do? Thankfully his other members doesn't live with him. Imagine how bad that would be for me, living with 7 boys...I would go crazy.

After a few minutes, he turned into an alley and slowed down. I guess we were reaching his house. I  felt the car stop and he switched the engine off. I turned to look at him.

"We're home, kiddo," he said which made me blush a bit cause he called me a kid and honestly I hated being called a kid but when he said it, I couldn't seem to get angry at him. We got out of the car and he helped take out my luggage from the trunk and I thanked him for helping me.

As we got closer to the main door, I realised how big and beautiful his house was. And how the light was switched on and there was a sillouhete of a woman near the window. I abruptly stopped walking and that made Jungkook stop walking too.

"What's wrong, Ara? You don't like the house?" he asked, worried but I shook my head and pointed towards the sillouhete. I saw from the corner of my eye his eye widened and his breath hitched a bit.

"Are you...uhh..sure that this is your house?"I questioned him, stumbling over my words a bit.

He slowly nods his head and I felt myself stiffen. He decided to continue and open the door. As soon as it clicked though, a woman jumped into his arms and she started squealing. I covered my ears. I looked at Jungkook, obviously confused. He just sighed.

"Hyerim...I told you to leave me alone. Why are you still coming back? We broke up 6 months ago," Jungkook asked the woman, still clinging onto him.

"What do you mean Jungkook? I didn't say I wanted to break it off with you but you did. And who is this...thing?" She replies. I raised my eyebrows. She was glaring at me and I already seem to hate her.