Chapter 13~4 Years Later.....

Jungkook's POV

It has been 4 years and I finally saw her. On the television. She actually got her revenge. I'm proud of her. But I wasn't the one who helped her. I felt guilty. What's more, I chose that girl over her. What kind of guy who chooses a cheating bitch over an innocent kind girl

Wow Jeon Jungkook. You're such an idiot. Why'd you have to take that dumb girl's side anyways.

I was sitting on my couch scrolling through my phone on Instagram and saw a picture. It was a picture of Ara. And is that Chan?

They.Are.Kissing.

So they are together I guess. My heart. It hurts. I'm sorry Ara. I should've gone after you but I didn't.

Ara's POV

4 years. YEAH! I FINALLY DEBUTED AFTER 4 YEARS!!WOOP WOOP!

I ran towards one specific recording studio in the JYP building and when I got there, I quietly looked around to find my boyfriend.

Yeah, I got a boyfriend too. He's older than me by just a year and he debuted earlier but I know that he is the one for me because he's perfect and awesome and caring and most importantly, he isn't like Jungkook.I love him and I would do anything to make him happy.

As I got closer towards the figure sitting on the chair in front of a desk, doing his work, I opened up my arms and slowly wrapped them around him. He got startled but relaxed when he figured out it was me.

"Guess what, babe?" I asked him.
"Hmm? What? Wait...don't tell me.....You're pregnant?" He jumped, eyes wide.

"What? No! Wut the heck Channie. I've debuted. Besides we haven't gone that far yet." I chuckled and slapped him him lightly on his back. He grinned at me before pulling me close for a hug.

"You deserved it, Ara. You've trained hard for this moment...you're finally gonna get your revenge on them, huh?" He told me while gently nipping on my neck. He bit my spot and I let out an accidental moan.

He looked into my eyes, his widened. I bit my lip and, boy, was that a wrong move. The next thing I knew, I was being lifted and he wrapped my legs around his waist. He looked into my eyes, in a way, asking for permission and of course I nodded my head slowly. He kissed me passionately. I loved the moment we were having and I wished it would never end...

A few months later....

I was finally having a concert but...I'M GONNA PERFORM IN FRONT OF SO MANY ARTISTS!!OMG!! There were so many them...I'm nervous. I was picked specially by JYP to dance a solo as the last item of the concert. I'm so excited that I could actually showcase my talent, 2 months after I debuted! As the ending got near, I heard the second last item being announced.

Bangtan Sonyeondan....

They're here. I didn't know. Crap. The music started playing and I couldn't help myself but to look at them perform, specifically Jungkook cause..duh. As I looked at him, I could feel my face scrunch up in disgust. I only realised when one of the stylist came up to me suddenly and told me to stop doing that or the make up would get all weird.

The song finished playing. Oh no...he's coming towards me..crap!

Just as we locked eyes, the last item was announced and I breathed a sigh of relief and avert my eyes as I rushed over to the staircase to get up the stage. He grabbed my arm. I looked at him, glared then yanked my arm off his hands and continued walking towards the stage.

I stepped onto the stage just as the music started playing. 1 and 2 and a 1, 2, 3. I started dancing towards the center of the stage. Mind you, I was suppose to do a cute dance but with a somewhat sexy song and I was somehow dressed in a sexy-ish dress so I decided halfway through the song I was gonna change it up a bit. So I did.

My gazed changed and my dancing style was changed differently like I was in a different company. I could see JYP staring at me wide eyed and looking at me like he couldn't believe I changed the choreography halfway through the song. At the last beat of the song, I gave a little smirk and my eyes were on one camera throughout that 20 second ending fairy thing. I could hear people cheering for me. I could hear them shouting for me. I could hear them saying things like, "THAT WAS AWESOME!!" and "ARA I LOVE YOU!!"

Haaa...I hope that what I did will embarrass my parents. Don't think I forgot my promise. They are known to be very religious people so if the media finds out who my parents are, they are gonna have a real good scoop.

As I got off the stage, I saw Jungkook standing in the corner with a bottle of water in his hand. I walked past him to get to the dressing rooms so I could change. I mean he was standing right at the entrance of the hallway to the dressing rooms. He caught my hand and pulled me towards him, into a hug.

"Come back to me, Ara. I'm so sorry," he whispered into my right ear. I used all my strength to get his hands off of me. Well..have to say that it didn't work. I mean what you expect from a dude who's 30cm taller than you and works out way more than you?

"Get. Your. Hands. Off. Of. Her." I heard someone growl. It's Chan. I tried to turn around but Jungkook's hand was placed tightly on the back of my head so I can't turn my head. I felt Chan pull me off Jungkook before he pulled me to a kiss. I stood there shocked before realizing what he was trying to do. So, I kissed him back. It ended after a good 20 seconds. I turned back towards Jungkook before saying,

"I was 19 then Jungkook...I was 19 yet, I was in love...with you. But now, I'm 24..and I'm in love with Chan."