Chapter 5~Calling Him

Jungkook's POV

Ring!Ring!
"Who on earth is calling me at 7 in the morning?" I screamed into my pillow. I gave up as my phone kept on ringing so I picked it up and I saw the name "Ara (little sister)".

I was confused. Who is this calling me? Since when did I get a little sister? I cautiously tapped on the answer button.

"Hello?" a girl answered in a smooth voice. I was taken back.

"Hello? Who is this?" I replied.

"Just like I thought, you don't remember me. Shit this was a stupid idea" she mumbles to herself cutely.

"Cute!" I thought.

"May I ask who you are? I don't think I've met you before. Or...have I?"I said cooly.

"It's me! Jeon Jungkook! Oh shi- I'm so sorry!" she said and I chuckled at her.

"Yah! Are you older than me?" I scolded her, holding back my laughter.

"I am so sorry. But have you really forgotten me?" she says, a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I don't think I know you but I could be wrong,"I said quite confused.

"Remember 3 years ago? A girl got harrassed by some drunkered and you came to help her?We exchanged numbers and you asked me what a 16 year old girl was doing walking alone in the park at night. Well, that's me! I called after 3 years! Haha you think I'm weird right? Calling someone after 3 years and plus not even contacting them during that year...I'm sorry Jungkook...oppa," she replied.

That's weird. I didn't flinch at the word 'Oppa'. It's weird that I extremely hate that word. But why is it that when she calls me that, it felt natural?
"Sorry! I didn't mean to call you oppa I-I mean Jungkook?" she continued and I snapped back to reality.

"Sorry...I wasn't focused then. What did you say?" I say.

Ain's POV

"Oh I must've called you at a bad timing I suppose. I'm sorry! I should hang up n--," I say but was cut off by Jungkook when said," NO!! It's fine Ara." I blushed, real hard and then proceeded to cough awkwardly.

"Wait a second. At the park 3 years ago? I REMEMBER" He spoke suddenly making me flinch. I then chuckled softly.

"Hey! Where are you? Should we meet up" he asked. My eyes shot up as I looked at my plain wall.

I forgot he's in Korea and I'm, well, not there. If I go back to meet him...my parents wouldn't like that.

I mean since they divorced, they didnt really want to look at me. They happily sent their daughter away to a different country with no hesitation when I brought it up for fucks sake.

"Ara? Hey, you there?" A gentle voice brought me back.

"Oh yeah. Ummm...well..I want to meet you but you know about them right?" I said cautiously. He didn't speak for a while then when he finally did, he said words with an obvious tone that I hated to hear. Pity.

"I'm sorry Ara. I forgot about that. What about I pick you up?" He suggested. My hopes brightened up and immediately, I asked him if it was possible.

"Anything's possible for my little sister!"

Oh..little sister... I should be happy, right?