3

Zayn Malik : in the studio 🎤🎸

123,871 likes.        54,321 comments

@ Zigi22: awesome, can't wait to hear you new material

@ Zaynnnnn: omg omg, no way 😻😻

@ Liam_payne: so proud Zayn
|
@ 1Dfannn: omg Liam commented on zayns photo, they must be good now

@ Zarryyy: so excited, but why did you say you never spoke to Harry???

@ Gigihadid : can't wait to hear it babe
|
@ Zaynmalik: thanks love

@ Niall Horan: 👌
|
@ Liam Payne: 👌
|
@ Zayn Malik: 👌
||
@ Sophia1D: whaaaaa??? Please say your making music together
||
@ Zaynnnn123: I wish but unlikely, zayns solo now
||
@ Sophia1D: so? Doesn't mean they won't go back together

Liam Payne and Zayn Malik direct messages
Liam: Zayn seriously?

Zayn: what?, what's up?

Liam: why did you say you never spoke to harry in the interview, I know that you no longer speak due to you leaving but seriously. You knew how this would effect harry.

Zayn: well it's not a lie, we aren't close. We haven't got a relationship. I don't want people asking me about him when we have nothing to do with each other.

Liam: but you use to be, by telling fans you weren't, you make it worst. You know fans loved your relationship with harry. They are going to look into this more.

Zayn: oh well, I can't do anything now. It's already been said. No harm has been done.

Liam: Zayn that's not true, you know that you need to speak to harry, the poor lads heartbroken, you should've known that saying that would've hurt him.

Zayn:isn't he with someone now anyway, why would he still care about what I'm saying.

Liam: His current relationship status doesn't matter , but either way he misses you speak to him. Harry is one of those people who is emotional because they care for everyone. It hurts him when others speak negatively about him. Please Zayn just talk to him.

Zayn Malik and Harry styles direct messages
Zayn: harry...