71

1D!NEWS: INTERNET SILENCE

1D!NEWS: INTERNET SILENCE.it's been 3 weeks since Niall horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Harry styles had met up and shared some time together, fans thought they were reuniting. However since rumours of apparent abuse between Louis Tomlinson and Harry styles they have been silent, no posts, no interviews and m one has seen them. Harry styles hasn't even been seen posting with his new boyfriend Zayn Malik, where as in the past Zayn has posted pictures with harry even during his time off Instagram after his tour, what makes this time any different from last? Is it to do with Louis? If so What does this mean? Will their arguing stop one direction from reuniting or will the reunite without Louis or Harry as fighting may cause too much trouble.

420,196 likes. 134,830 comments

@ Larry: I follow Louis and Harry's relationship religiously and this silence is killing me, like you can't have a moment like that and then not share what happened. What are we supposed to think? I mean is Louis actually abusive if so why has this been going on for so long with no one stopping it?
|
@ sophia1D: I mean I understand where you're coming from, most people do fans want to make sure that the people who they love are okay. But Louis and harry can keep it a secret, they have a right to remain private about certain aspects of their lives,it is their lives after all and if they don't wanna share then that's up to them. I mean how would you feel if you were expected to share every moment of your life with the world. All I want to know is are Harry and Louis okay now? Have they made up. I don't care about the cause unless they want to share.

@ zarry50: I genuinely find it strange that for 3 weeks Zayn hasn't posted with harry at all, he always posts with harry because he loves to take random photos that Harry's not aware off even when harry had that "instagram hiatus" he posted pictures of harry and Niall.
|
@ Zaxy: blame Louis he ruins everything, like seriously.

@ Stylz: Im actually do glad that harry is now happy with Zayn, and it's really annoying how they keep bringing up Louis. I feel like they need to move on, harry must get upset by them constantly bringing a past that obviously hurt him.

@ Rachel134: ahh I was so happy for one direction to finally reunite! And I'm hoping that they still will despite all of this
|
@ 1D29: I mean it's not like harry hasn't been dead silent on social media before it's a thing he does. I don't think the one direction boys will let this break them up

@ Thisisus: all the members of one direction had stuck together for years on end, they've been though everything together, through rumours, breakups, controversy etc. They are best mates. I refuse to believe that this is it, sure it may take time but they will sort this out and tell us if we need to know.