72

Louis Tomlinson: it's time for me to speak out, it's been about 4 weeks since the story of my slapping Harry came out, and I hate for it to be out with no explanation, I won't ignore it anymore as I always intended to explain to you all

Louis Tomlinson: it's time for me to speak out, it's been about 4 weeks since the story of my slapping Harry came out, and I hate for it to be out with no explanation, I won't ignore it anymore as I always intended to explain to you all. I just needed time to think. First things first is that me and Harry are on good terms, despite many fans being led to the idea we aren't such as me leaving his tour early and some news story's. Harry is one of my best friends we've always been close and our fans know that wether or not they think we are together. I care for Harry and I hate for anyone to think otherwise as me and Harry have been though a lot together. I won't lie to my fans. I did slap Harry, we were having a discussion and things got out of hand, I hate myself for it. Many fans see harry roughly dragging me into the flat, after this we discussed problems out of the public eye, and even though you didn't see in the recording fans got, we sorted it out. I can't justify my behaviour as getting physical especially with someone like Harry is wrong, he didn't deserve it. I can't Change the past. all I can do is hope you will forgive me. I know this doesn't clarify everything you want to know but soon.

1,240,926 likes.

Comments disabled