70

Niall horan: @ Liampayne got a bit sleepy after our day out 😂👤: liampayne🎥: Zaynmalik

👤: liampayne
🎥: Zaynmalik

1,320, 492 likes.        472,218 comments

@ zayn✅: classic Liam

@ 1Dlife: wait I thought Zayn want with them, how did he take this picture.
|
@ zarry: mate I was thinking same thing. @ Zaynmalik how did you take this picture were you there.

@ pigeonkevin: @ zaynmalik, are you coming back to the band???

@ Sophia1D: soo nice to see all the members hanging out and communicating, gives me hope. It's nice they are all friends.
|
@ jackkk: well not all friends as Louis decided to be an asshole
|
@ Sophia1D: SERIOUSLY! If you actually believe that and assume then you are no better. Everyone just makes claims without knowing the facts it's wrong. Louis nor Harry have expressed hate towards each other in interviews. So I will not believe that they hate each other until they say it themselves or a representative tells us. I have hope for the band and I think it's time the fans stop assuming and just believe in them because why would they want to reunite for a fanbase that doubts and spreads rumours on their friendships .

@ liampayne✅: sorry mate, I didn't mean to but I had a great time

@ shawnmendes✅: awesome, @ liampayne get some more sleep at home 😂. It's nice to see you guys together.

Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson direct messages

Louis:hey mate

Zayn: hi Louis, are you okay? Why you messaging me

Louis: just to say sorry, it's time I stop being petty and talk this out. We knew it was time

Zayn: what for exactly, there's a lot you've done

Louis: all of it, I've f*cked up I know, and I'm so sorry. I can't believe I let everything get to my head and not even let Harry have someone he deserves, I treated him awfully and our love soon ran out after the band went on hiatus, after you left we were there for each other and it was great I guess I didn't want to lose my support system and I thought Harry having you would do that. Turns out I'm the one who caused myself to lose harry. I know you probably won't be able to forgive me and that's okay I just want you to know how sorry I am.

Zayn: lou, Thankyou for apologising, it may take time but you know I will always forgive you. You were my best friend during the band and harry was well you know what harry was to me, I understand that after my departure he was your biggest support and you were his. I think we both went around this the wrong way it wasn't just you, I started talking to Harry again while he was still taken and I didn't even think about it, I should've. You are my best friend and I went with your boyfriend, I wouldn't forgive me.

Louis: Zayn you don't need to say sorry for any of that. I'm sure my reaction was not equal with your Action and I'm sorry. I hope we can be okay

Zayn: of course lou, besides we need to be now.

Louis: I guess your right

Zayn: I am but here's another thing you need to talk to the public, the news is going crazy, our fans our confused and Harry's decided to stay completely void of it until it dies down or you decide its time, he won't be posting or tweeting or anything until then. But you know you need to
Zayn: harry cares for you, maybe it's time

Louis: Thankyou Zayn i appreciate it x

Zayn: anytime