46

Harry styles: I hate what you've done to me

1.18 million likes Comments disabled

Zayn Malik and Harry styles direct messages

Zayn: hey hazza, what's up? Are you okay? I'm worried

Harry: hey Zayn, I'm not sure anymore

Zayn: why what's happened?

Harry: I'm sure you've seen in the news

Zayn: I have but there just rumours not facts, what's up?

Harry: he left me Zayn, after all that I gave up for him he left and chose her

Zayn: what do you mean

Harry: I made my tour shorter for him, I had less interviews because he wanted to be me to stay home so I did, he hated when I went out with anyone besides nick. He got so jealous when I was with you even though I was happy I still gave you up and went back to him but then he decided to see Eleanor then tell me he still liked her and wasn't sure on his feelings. He told me a week later he likes her and doesn't want to be with me. So I was a mistake to him, he just said I was a slut who sleeps with anyone and everyone ... I was so stupid to trust him.

Zayn: oh Harry, your not stupid, he is. Especially for giving you up, you are so amazing and if he can't see that he isn't worth your love. Please don't believe anything he says, you're amazing always have been, he's just jealous. I'm here for you please remember that.

Harry: thank you Zayn, I'm sorry for everything

Zayn: no need to be love, I said I'll be here for you no matter what and I am, I understand why you did what you did. Louis has always been controlling.

Zayn: seriously you can text and call me whenever, I'll be here for you

Harry: I don't know what I could do without you x