91

1DNEWS!: Harry and Zayn were just seen entering a restaurant together this evening, which was a shock to many seeing there recent inactivity on each other's accounts

1DNEWS!: Harry and Zayn were just seen entering a restaurant together this evening, which was a shock to many seeing there recent inactivity on each other's accounts. What does this all mean? Is there stil hope for there relationship? If so what happened these last few weeks for the, to be apart for so long?

432,896 likes.           218,826 comments

@ zarry: OH MY GOD! You have no idea how long I've been waiting to see this, I just couldn't stand seeing them apart for so long when I know they belong with each other. So happy to see they are back together now...
|
@ niam134: as much as I love to see them together and how it gives me hope, I hate to say this doesn't necessarily mean that they are back together. They probably had some serious issues considering how long they split, and based off what they have both said on posts. I really hope they work it out but in no wha would I want them o feel obligated to do so.

@ stylik: aww they look so cute together, so happy to see this.

@ stylz: I really hope this is the best thing for Harry especially because his recent posts, like I get that hundreds of zarry are really happy about this but something people need to see and understand is that even is they don't like it is that Shawn makes Harry happy, he seems to be a really good influence and helps harry as he is in a bad place.
|
@ Harrysgirl: honestly same! I don't care who he's dating just that he's doing okay, and with Shawn he seems to be.

@ sharry: something seems really off here, maybe it's just me.

@ 1Dislife: yes this means they can get back to recording, hopefully no more bad blood.

Shawn Mendes and Harry styles direct messages
Shawn: so how's it going

Harry: there's a lot to say as an answer to that

Shawn: is that good or bad

Harry: a bit of both

Shawn: cmon man explain a bit more than that

Harry: well..