88

1D!NEWS: yesterday afternoon Harry was seen at a seaside, apparently looking very down, soon after this was taken Harry made a Instagram post indicating he had depression and that his management has been trying to HIDE IT!! We all hope he is okay ...

1D!NEWS: yesterday afternoon Harry was seen at a seaside, apparently looking very down, soon after this was taken Harry made a Instagram post indicating he had depression and that his management has been trying to HIDE IT!! We all hope he is okay and finds a way to feel better.

357,368 likes

Comments disabled

1—————
"Harry do you need anything" Shawn Asks quietly as I stare out the window, I can believe I let myself get this bad again, I'm such a failure. Maybe that's why Zayn chose someone else

"No" I reply as a year falls down my cheek I hear Shawn sigh, I know he saw that I was crying but like always he knew I didn't want to talk about it

"Harry can I borrow your phone I just remembered I need to call my manager and my phone died" he asks me and I nod getting it out of my pocket, I trusted Shawn I knew he wouldn't lie to me besides I was the cause of his phone dying he was on call to me the whole time he was driving to come and get me, I'm surprise he even puts up with me.

"Thanks" he says after I finally pass him the phone he stares at for a few moments before finally typing in the passcode
"You... uh... you've got missed calls from him again" Shawn finally comments on it. It's been weeks. Zayn constantly calls and I always ignore, I can't face him. I know I'm not good enough I don't need him to tell me that. But I miss him a lot.

"I know" I answer

"Are you hungry" he asks, I knew all I wanted was to lay in bed but Shawn would want me to eat so I nod

"I'll get you some fries, alright?"

"Yeah that's fine"

"Harry, about Zayn..." Shawn starts to say and I just turn to look at him, I was thankful to have him, he's been here for me no matter what, but at the same time I knew Zayn was the one despite what the fans thought about me and shawn, he was my friend and that was it.

"Shawn, you know how I feel about him, I love him you know I do and I miss him like crazy but I don't deserve him" I say as a tear falls down my cheek I hold my hand up as a way to say I don't want to talk right now he just starts to type in my phone while we wait for food

"Hey nick.. yeah I know... it's just something has come up and I can't make it.... could we reschedule... yeah I'm sure, it's really important. I can't come... okay please let me know... yeah Thankyou... okay bye."

"You didn't have to cancel your plans for me, I'll be okay" is all I say

Eventually we reach Shawns place and I just go in and straight to my room, Shawn was so generous and let me have my own room and not sleep on the sofa. Though I never want to get out of the bed. I just felt useless, that's the reason I wasn't contacting Zayn, I didn't deserve someone like him, he waited for me while I stayed in a relationship with Louis even though it was Zayn I loved, he stayed by my side though all the rumours and drama and st the first mistake he makes I run. How pathetic I was!

Shawns pov
I finally finish talking to my manager on the phone, it took a lot of effort to reschedule the meeting luckily we did it. I felt bad but I knew Harry needed someone there for him. Though it wasn't me he needed it was Zayn, I didn't completely understand why he refused to call him but I knew that when he is ready he will talk to him. But right now he was not in the position to talk to him. I sigh and get up from the sofa to head to my room as I pass the guest room I hear sniffling, once again it was Harry. I hated seeing him like this. All his fans thought he was perfect and that he was happy all the time but he has had so many struggles, he's so brave and strong for getting through them.

"Hey Niall" I say after calling him; I needed some advice on Harry and Niall was another one of my close friends
"Whatsup man?" He asks me in return knowing I called him at midnight for a reason
"It's about Harry, he's quite reluctant to the idea but he needs Zayn he's missing him like crazy"
"I know I know, Zayn misses him too"
" I don't know what to do Niall!"
"Well I spoke to Louis he has a plan but I think there's other ways of going about this"
"Me too"