two

"Hello, I already told you the deal is off!" Mister Park said sternly, his eyes darting in the direction of Jimin, making sure his son could not hear this conversation.

"Sir, The Malum will obtain your son whether you like it or not."

"No, you can't take him! He's mine!"

"You are wrong. You signed a contract when he was born stating that Master is his property at age eighteen."

The distressed father sighed heavily, some would think the sigh was in defeat and those would be incorrect.

He glared at the supernatural being behind the screen, about to speak his mind, but froze when he felt a hand at his shoulder.

"Do not think about defying The Malum." The voice echoed through Mister Park's phone and behind him.

He violently turned around, swatting away The Malum. Jimin's father raised his fists and yelled, "You are not taking him from me! You already took my wife so do not take my son!"

Swinging at the faceless man in a pathetic attempt, a unbearable force trapped him to the ground. Mister Park struggled as best he could, but he was stuck.

The Malum was slowly closing him off in a circle. Even if he screamed it would be useless since trees were the only thing near them.

Tears stung his eyes, threatening to fall. All the father could do was bash at ground, imagining it was The Malum and his stupid past self for making the deal.

-

"Honey! Honey! Please stay with me! I'm going to get help!"

A younger Mister Park panicked as he gazed at his pregnant wife bleeding out and losing conscious.

"Uhh. . .911. . . I need to call 911!" He fumbled for his phone, but before he could dial for help, the phone was stolen from his grasp.

"W-What the fuck!?"

His panicking orbs gazed at a young man with a confident smirk glued to his face. "Sir, I think I can help you."

"How!?"

"You're wife is pregnant, correct?"

"Yes. . . Why?"

The mysterious man pulled out a paper and said, "Perfect. . . All you have to is sign here and your problem will be fixed."

Hesitantly, he signed the paper and with a snap of a finger his wife was healthy, the baby was safe, and the car was fixed.

The husband smiled at the miracle, but the smile faded when he noticed the younger man's eyes.

They were red and that's when he realized he made a deal with the devil.

-

"Namjoon."

The father snapped out of his thoughts and looked in the direction of who called his first name.

He visibly gulped when eyes landed on the monster who ruined his life eighteen years ago. The man was holding Jimin who was soundly sleeping.

"Don't you dare hurt him! He's the last thing I have!"

The man gently caressed Jimin's chubby cheeks, mumbling, "Don't worry, I won't hurt him. . ."

Turning around, about to leave, he gazed over his should back to Namjoon, stating, "The Malum has come for what was needed. We will not contact you unless for dire circumstances."

His glistening red eyes was the last thing Namjoon saw before being engulfed in blackness.