fourteen

"What are you talking about!? What nonsense." Jimin uttered in shock.

The man just giggled darkly, staring at the boy. He came closer, but Jimin flinched away.

"Don't touch me! Where's Jungkook!?"

"Jungkook can't save you, not anymore. . ." The man's breath sickeningly tickled Jimin's nape as he whispered creul words.

The younger elbowed the other's gut and ran away as the stranger bellowed, grasping his stomach.

Jimin ran.

He ran as fast as he could. He regretted everything, he should have never left Jungkook.

The boy collapsed to the ground and yelped. Laying helplessly on the grassy dirt, he whimpered for help.

"Jungkook. . . JUNGKOOK!!"

-

"Jimin ran away!?" Taehyung uttered with wide eyes. Jungkook nodded with guilt in his eyes.

"We were in the garden and then the maids quickly came to usher me to my father and when I came back he was gone. . ."

Taehyung furied his brows. "What are we going to do now?"

The other was about to respond, but paused when he heard a noise in the distance.

"Jungkook, are you okay? What's up with the funny face?"

He gushed his friend, as his ears perked up. A faint yell could be heard from the distance.

It was Jimin.

Jungkook just knew. He sprinted as everything blurred past him, ignoring his friend's confused yell.

Panting, his glowing, red eyes found the helpless boy on the ground. Jungkook was relieved, but Jimin flinched away from him.

"W-Why are your eyes so red, Jungkook?"

The older ignored the other's question and prowled closer, looking at Jimin like a prey.

A revengeful smirk painted his face, as he snarled, "Look at the mess you got yourself into, how helpless."

Jungkook and Jimin were only inches apart now. Jimin felt bashful and tried to look anywhere, but into the scarlet trance.

"I-I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

Jungkook caressed the younger's soft cheek.

"You promise?"

Jimin quickly nodded and Jungkook stood up, extending his hand to help the boy up.

"Then let's get you back to the castle."

-
this chapter was blandish, but some stuff will happen in the next chapter maybe v(´-ι_-`)v