seventeen

It's been days since Namjoon heard from Jin. He's becoming restless in this house all alone.

There's was a shape blocking the morning light to shine through his kitchen window, but Namjoon did not lift his eyes. Just continue to stare at the nearly empty bottle, dangling from his finger tips.

He knew who it was.

"I told you to stop drinking like that. It is nine in the morning."

Namjoon let out a pathetic chuckle, "Its five o'clock somewhere."

Jin rolled his eyes and ripped the bottle from the mortal's hands, throwing it in the trash.

"Hey-!"

The angel abruptly turned around, staring at Namjoon, his brown eyes not faltering one bit.

"I think I might know where Jimin is."

Namjoon dropped to his knees and cradled his head. "Y-You might know where my son is?"

"Yes, there was disturbance heard deep in a forest miles away, there is private property close to it. If I can search the-"

"I'm coming with you!" Namjoon abruptly rose and gazed at Jin passionately, his eyes so determined.

"No."

The angel began to walk away, but the younger pulled him back.

"Why not!?"

"It's too dangerous."

"I don't care! He is my son!"

Jin pierced Namjoon with his deadly gaze, making the mortal scrunch back. "There is no room for discussion over this matter."

He quickly vanished, leaving feathers that softly landed on the kitchen floor. Namjoon was left alone with his wicked mind yet again.

-

Jimin ran until he fell onto his knees, making them bleed. He just realized how far into the forest he ran and he was scared.

The boy could hear the howls and chirps of the night, he began to wish he never left Jungkook's side.

He shook his head profusely.

No, forget about Jungkook. You don't need him.

Jimin tried to convince himself, but when footsteps got closer, he couldn't help but wish Jungkook was there.

"Jimin?"

The boy opened his eyes to see the owner of the voice. It was a beautiful man, no one like Jungkook or Taehyung.

He possessed ethereal beauty that warmed Jimin's heart just by the man's presence.

The stranger reached out his hand with a smile, helping the boy to his feet.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Jimin. I am your father's friend, Jin."