eighteen

"You're friends with my father?"

"Yes."

Jimin crossed his arms.

"Why should I believe you?"

"You're going to doubt at angel?"

Jin scoffed when the boy nodded. He took he wrist and spread his wings.

"Let me go!"

Jimin squirmed in Jin's grasp when he launched from the ground. They were many feet above the ground at this point, but the boy still tried to loosen the angel's grasp on him.

"I SAID LET GO!! JUNGKOOK!"

There was this blinding light that erupted from Jimin, his whole body was golden. Jin let go in shock, watching the body fall in awe.

"Shit. It's too late."

Jin flew down to the body, but when the dust settled there was someone else holding the boy.

"Who are you?"

"Jungkook, now get away from him."

Jin smirked. Already knowing the man in front of him was a vampire.

"You seem pretty virtuous for being a blood sucker, but it seems it is too late. He has chosen you and I don't think anyone else can obtain the power he holds, but you. Are you happy?"

Jungkook stayed silent, gazing down at Jimin, brushing the dirt and hair from his face. He was knocked out cold. Am I happy?

He was, but not because he holds the power, but because Jimin chose him.

Jungkook rose, carrying Jimin bridal style, about to turn around.

"Where are you going?"

"Home."

-
this chapter SUCKED, im sorry, this was mostly just a filler

but maybe some stuff might happen in the next chapter (¬3¬)