Finding Out

FP Jones

Two whole weeks of consistent throwing up. FP hadn't been around enough to realise how sick you had been getting, in all honesty, you didn't realise how bad you actually felt until you had finally had enough.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" You muttered to yourself, and that's when you realised, you were late. Always keeping a spare in the bathroom cabinet just in case, you decided to take a pregnancy test.

Yourself and FP hadn't talked about having any kids. Especially since he couldn't really take care of Jughead all that well on his own. Plus, he had to deal with the heartache of not seeing his daughter. Throwing another baby into the Jones family, really wasn't anything that had been discussed.

*beep beep*

You looked down, and the test was positive. Taking another one just to be sure, it was also positive. You pinched the bridge of your nose, having no clue how you were going to tell your husband.

Jughead Jones

Jughead was your best friend. Everything you did, he'd be by your side, doing it with you. A few weeks before him and Betty got together, you and him slept together. The two of you acted as if it never happened, especially because he now had a girlfriend.

"Sweetheart, breakfast is ready." Your Mom called from the other end of the trailer. As soon as you walked into the kitchen, you felt the urge to throw up.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Your Mom asked, you ran over to the trash can and threw up. Her eyes widened and she tied your hair back before rubbing your back comfortingly.

"Honey look at me." She said once you had finished. Her fingers went under your chin and she made you look into her eyes.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were pregnant." And it was true. Four pregnancy tests later, it was confirmed.

Sweet Pea

"Babe what's wrong? You usually like my cooking." Sweet Pea looked at you sadly, and then you felt the waterworks forming in your eyes.

"Hey it's okay, you don't need to cry." He cooed, wrapping his arms around you.

"I don't even know what's wrong with me these past few days Pea, one minute I'm happy and the next I'm throwing up in a toilet." You groaned. He didn't say anything but grab your hand.

"Where are we going?" You asked, he didn't say anything and made sure you got into the car. Within an hour you were signed into the hospital and sat on a hospital bed. The doctors had run some tests.

"I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." He kissed your forehead and excused himself from the room.

"Miss Y/L/N, these tests confirm that you're in fact pregnant. Congratulations." The doctor smiled. But it wasn't exactly a happy occasion, considering you and Sweet Pea were only 18.

Fangs Fogarty

"Y/N why haven't you been to school in like a month? I've missed seeing your cute little face." Toni squished your cheeks as you walked into class. Fangs was already sat down next to Sweet Pea and you say towards the back with your best friend.

"I haven't been myself lately Toni." You told her, your stomach grumbling just like it had been the whole time you didn't leave your bed.

"Fangs said you've been throwing up and having bad headaches and stuff." Then her eyes widened.

"Do you think you're pregnant?" She asked but before You could reply, the urge to be sick came once again and you sprinted out of the class and into the bathroom. Toni was close behind you, giving you some reassuring words. Then you noticed a test in her hand.

"I always keep one, just in case anything like this were to happen." She handed it over and let you do your business.

"Toni." You whispered, feeling the tears in your eyes form. She looked over.

"It's positive."