He Gets In Trouble Part 2

FP Jones

For a minute, you didn't think he'd be coming back to the trailer, but he did. You were on the couch, with Hot Dog cuddled up next to you, while watching Charlie St Cloud. His heart broke seeing you cry over the same movie you watched many tines when you were upset.

"Y/N?" You acted as if you couldn't hear him and began crying a little bit more. The pregnancy hormones weren't a good mix with how he'd made you feel tonight.

"Not this movie." He spoke to himself quietly. He really had upset you when this movie was on.

"Some part of me thinks that you're not just crying at the movie." He said stupidly, trying to sit beside you but you shrugged him off.

"Part of you thinks right." You sniffled, wiping away the tears.

"Tall Boy used the serpents Y/N. He's done some terrible things that you shouldn't have to be involved with. I started the fight, only because I have a roll to protect everyone. Including you two." He pointed from the bump and back to you again.

"Not to mention all of the cruel words he was saying." You opened your arms, feeling the sadness wash away a little.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you." Your voice was muffled considering you were practically buried in his chest.

"I'm sorry that I got beaten up." He joked making you laugh.

Jughead Jones

Two days. It had been two days and Jughead still hadn't returned to school, surely the jacket was that much of a priority through the day? You made your way over to his trailer and FP opened the door.

"He's been sulking." He told you and you rolled your eyes at your best friends behaviour. You headed into his room and he was lying on his bed.

"And here I thought something really bad happened to you." You scolded, arms crossed over your chest.

"You didn't even check to see if I was okay." Jughead muttered.

"It's not my responsibility to Jug, it's a jacket. Only six hours, five times a week are you asked not to where it. Where's the harm in that?" You asked him.

"It makes people fear me." He mumbled making you laugh out loud.

"Jesus Christ get your head out of your ass Jug." You joked.

Sweet Pea

Biting your nails was an anxious habit, and it's what you were doing. What if Sweet Pea never ended up coming back? Or much so, he was badly hurt somewhere. It was thunder and lightning, something you had loved since you were a kid. But it didn't stop the anxiety flowing through your veins.

Multiple cars and motorcycles pulled up outside and that was your queue to go and open the door. At least seven serpents including Sweet Pea came rushing in.

"Boots off!" You scolded, not wanting them to ruin your carpet. Sweet Pea was avoiding all eye contact and kept his back to you.

"Babe..." You whispered, turning him around to look at you. His face was messed up. A bust lip, black eye and many bruises and cuts.

"Baby." You gasped, falling into his arms. You hated seeing him hurt, it was never fun having to stitch him up either.

"It's okay." He whispered, rocking us back and forth. The other grabbed the first aid kit and we all began helping each-other. Of course Pea wanted you to patch him up.

Fangs Fogarty

The same unknown phone number kept calling your phone, and instantly, you knew it was Fangs, trying to use his only phone all on you. He wasn't going to give up, so you took some money and headed to the police station.

"Sheriff?" You asked, tapping on his desk. He looked up from his computer.

"I'm assuming you're here to bail out your boyfriend." You nodded, feeling embarrassed that he had been arrested.

"He told me a lot about you Y/N. How you're pregnant, and in a few months will have a daughter. Now, usually I don't let people get away with things like this. But his bail will be cut short from three hundred to twenty dollars." I sighed in relief handing him over the money.

"Thank-you." You smiled. Minutes later, Fangs was out. A sad look on his face.

"Baby I'm sorry." He whispered and you shook your head.

"We're going to forget this ever happened and we're going to go home and binge watch Netflix."