Cravings

FP Jones

Pops had been a regular visit for your cravings and you were so very grateful that it was open 24 hours. Plus, you got most of the food free thanks to your husband.

"Two cheeseburgers, fries without the salt, so I can dip them in a nice, peanut butter and strawberry milkshake." You smiled at FP who was writing your order down.

"Your cravings are weird." He muttered and you grabbed him by the collar of his apron.

"This isn't me. It's your devil child, now get me my food, before we have serious issues." You shoved him back.

"Coming right up."

Jughead Jones

In a heartbeat, Jughead would travel from his trailer to yours, making sure that you and the baby were okay. The only thing he didn't like, was having to go to the store almost every hour because of the same craving you had for the past few weeks.

"Juggggg." You whined from the sofa. He came waltzing through from the kitchen and let out a sigh.

"Anything new, or the same thing?" He asked, and you flared at him.

"If I wanted something new, I wouldn't have asked for the same thing. Now quick, hurry along." You ushered.

"Pickles and ice cream. I will never understand you." He mumbled, heading out of the door to please your satisfaction.

Sweet Pea

It was 4am. Sweet Pea was fast asleep, but you were wide awake. It wasn't because you couldn't sleep, but the babies had practically been asking for it all day. Tossing and turning wasn't helping.

"Baby, go to sleep." Sweet Pea groaned, turning over to you. You let out a frustrated sigh.

"I can't." You told him. He popped one eye open and frowned when he saw the disappointed look on your face.

"Are you seriously craving cheesecake at this very time in the morning?" He asked and you nodded. He huffed but got up anyway. Throwing on a pair of boots and his jacket.

"I'll be back in ten." He kissed your forehead and off he went to buy you your food.

Fangs Fogarty

"How much pizza can one person eat?" Fangs asked shocked. This was your third pineapple pizza in only a matter of hours.

"Number one, you're lucky I didn't just stab you right there. Number two, pineapple is a fruit, fruit is healthy, therefore, I'm giving our baby the strength to grow." You pointed out.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way Y/N, didn't you say your mom had the exact same cravings?" He continued.

"Before she walked out on me Fogarty." You muttered.

"I didn't mean that babe, carry on eating your pizza. I'll order you another one." You couldn't be mad at him, he just wanted to make sure you were happy.