After The Birth

FP Jones

FP had Ruby-Jo in his arms, his shirt off as skin on skin contact was recommended. You on the other hand, were absolutely drained, but who could blame you?

"For the first time in seven years, I saw you cry today." You yawned, pulling the duvet over you.

"Can you blame me Y/N?" He asked and you shook your head. The door knocked and in came Alice, Jughead and Toni.

"Oh my god." Alice's hand flew over her mouth, tears brimming in her eyes.

"Y'all made one cute ass baby." Toni grinned, coming over and handing you a card and a stuffed animal.

"Babe, you've gotta share her you know?" You told FP who didn't look like he was letting anyone hold his baby anytime soon.

"Babe." You warmed and he groaned, gently passing the baby over to his son.

"Don't drop her." FP said, sternness evident in his voice.

"She's my baby sister, I'm not gonna drop her."

Jughead Jones

"You wanna hold him?" You asked Jughead. Arrow was resting on your stomach, that now felt somewhat deflated.

"I-I guess." He stuttered, you carefully handed him over.

"What's got you so nervous son?" FP asked, rubbing his hands together. He let out a sigh, taking in the beautiful features of his newborn son.

"I don't want to fail as a father." He admitted and FP gulped.

"Jug, look at how amazing you're doing with him now." You pointed out, trying to change the topic.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He rushed out, and you nodded with a smile.

"Yes I will, as long as you get all of these negative thoughts out of your head." You told him.

"I'll try my best."

Sweet Pea

Once you had returned back to your normal self, anxiety and sadness kicked in. Sweet Pea wasn't in the room, only a nurse who was there to check on you.

"Where are my babies?" Your voice was hoarse, you were getting sick.

"Give me one second Y/N." She smiled sadly. After she finished what she was doing, she helped you to your feet.

"Down the hall, on the left." You nodded, waddling out of the room, only to be greeted by every single serpent. They all gave you small smiles, not saying a word. You followed the nurses directions and came across a room.

"Baby?" You whispered. Sweet Peas head shot up at the door and rushed to embrace you, being careful.

"They're okay. Just a little small." He grabbed your hand. Your two babies were in incubators, wires attached to them.

"I'm sorry." You apologised to your boyfriend who had red, puffy eyes.

"Never apologise for something that you didn't do."

Fangs Fogarty

"Do you need a drink or some food?" Sweet Pea asked standing at the foot of your hospital bed, Cheryl next to him.

"Pops sounds good." You smiled and surprisingly they walked off together.

"How did we create something so beautiful Y/N?" Fangs asked, rubbing a gentle finger across his daughters rosy cheek.

"She's definitely perfect." You grinned, placing a kiss to her forehead. Fangs had opted to sit next to you on the hospital bed, not wanting to be sat in an uncomfortable plastic chair.

"About the argument..." He started off, looking you in the eye, but you kissed him to shut him up.

"What happened, happened. It doesn't matter. Don't ruin the moment." You told him and he smiled.

"I don't deserve you." He whispered as you rested your head on his shoulder.

"I know you don't, but I always end up putting up with your crap anyway babe."