Worries

FP Jones

As the last few weeks of your pregnancy were coming up, everything was feeling surreal. The anxiety had kicked in.

"What are you doing Jug?" You asked your stepson as he typed away on his laptop.

"Just writing an essay for school." He replied. Your heart rate increased and you felt yourself panicking. Jughead didn't know what to do, and ran to grab his dad.

"Hey, hey, hey. Babe, calm down." FP sat next to you, resting a comforting hand on your shoulder.

"Wanna take a deep breath and tell me what's going on?" He asked.

"One minute she'll be sleeping in her little crib and the next she'll be on her laptop writing essays. Then she'll probably have an amazing job and leave riverdale and hate me." You cried, throwing your arms up in the air.

"Babe she isn't even born yet, don't think the far ahead."

Jughead Jones

"What if you're out of town when I have him?" You asked Jughead, who was sat on the couch opposite, his dad beside him and your mother beside you.

"Y/N he won't do that." FP reassured you.

"What if Betty calls when I'm in labour and you leave me?" You asked again.

"This baby is more important than a phone call." Your mother muttered.

"He hasn't said a word himself yet so what if he doesn't?" You questioned and he gave his dad a look.

"I'm going to be there." He told you.

"That's not very convincing Jug, why aren't you convincing me?" Let's just say you were completely stressed about everything.

Sweet Pea

"Are you only with me because I'm pregnant?" You asked your boyfriend, who was lying in between your legs with his head on top of your thighs. He looked up at you.

"And why the hell would I do that?" He asked offended.

"My mom had me and my dad only stayed with her because I was a baby." You told him.

"I'm not your dad Y/N." He mumbled, closing his eyes.

"You promise you'll never leave me Pea? I can't do this on my own." You whispered and he kissed the back of your hand.

"Baby, leaving you would be not only a mistake, but the biggest regret in my entire life."

Fangs Fogarty

"You can't have the baby without me there." Fangs told you, walking through the streets of Riverdale, his hand laced with yours.

"I wouldn't dream of it babe." You told him.

"If for some stupid reason I don't happen to be there, don't push, don't have the baby." He carried on, and you stopped in your tracks.

"I don't know if you know about childbirth Fangs, but when you're in labour, you kinda gotta have the baby." You raised an eyebrow at him and he sighed.

"It's just that I don't want to miss anything." He admitted.

"Honey, you've been with me every single day, you're not going to miss anything."