Mood Swings

FP Jones

Obviously you weren't heavily pregnant so working at the Whyte Wyrm wasn't an issue at the moment. The issue was, FP promised not to drink alcohol at least until the baby was born. It was short lived when he asked the barmaid, whom you hugely dislike, for a beer.

"And there I was thinking you'd keep to your word." You declared, hands on your hips.

"It's been months since I last touched a beer, give me a break women." He told you, swigging on his drink without a care in the world.

"Is that what you're gonna say to me when I ask you to change a damn diaper?" You asked, throwing your apron onto the floor and storming out. He let out a sigh, knowing it was just your hormones messing with you. He even told Toni to take the beer away as he went to go outside. You were meant against the wall.

"Are you mad at me?" FP asked, putting his hand on the wall beside your head for support.

"If you want to drink, go and do it." You mumbled and he sighed.

"You know what, I did make a promise, I'm going to stick to it. As long as you forgive me." You nodded, hugging him.

"These pregnancy hormones are driving me insane." You groaned against his chest.

Jughead Jones

The couch in both yours and Jughead's trailer had become a favourite spot. Especially since your mom had paid for Netflix. It was all you'd binge watch. Titanic came up as suggested and you decided to watch it. As soon as Jughead walked through your door, he heard the Titanic theme song and mentally cursed when he heard you sniffling.

"Y/N?" He questioned, sitting down beside you. The two of you still weren't a couple, but that didn't mean he cared for you any less.

"Why? Why did she do it?" You shouted in anger. He was slightly taken back.

"Why did who do what? You're kinda scaring me." He admitted and you smacked him across the forehead.

"Rose goddamnit! She left him for dead, her stubborn ass took that debris, knowing full well Jack could get on there as well. But no, she didn't move over. I hate her so much right now." You admitted. Jughead chuckled slightly, wiping away some of your tears, knowing that he'd have plenty more of these breakdowns to deal with.

Sweet Pea

"Have fun at the quarry babe." You mocked your boyfriend as he got ready to leave the trailer. He shot you a weird look.

"Your pregnant girlfriend is here all alone, babe." You carried on, knowing it was going to get on his nerves. You didn't even know why you were being so rude for, but that's what came with being pregnant.

"Y/N just loves enjoying her own company, babe." You said through gritted teeth and he ended up throwing his phone to the ground in frustration.

"Y/N please. What's the big deal?" He asked with an angry look. But it softened when he saw the tears falling from your eyes. You sat on the floor with your head in your hands and he quickly said beside you.

"I'm sorry. Go have a good time with the boys, I'm being silly." You rested your head on his shoulder.

"It's okay. I'll go when you're asleep." He didn't get a response because you had already dozed off into your own little dream world.

Fangs Fogarty

"What about a big ass snake in the middle of the babies bedroom?" Fangs suggested and you shook your head.

"We're welcoming a baby, not scaring one off." You told him and he groaned, thinking of more ideas.

"Fangs, I'm not even close to having the baby, why are you thinking about all of this now?" You asked him, probably in an an angrier tone then you should've. He frowned.

"I just want what's best for the baby." He mumbled and then it made you feel horrible. He noticed the guilt on your face.

"But it's okay because we can make joint decisions. Let's go to Pops and get a milkshake." He smiled. What did you do to deserve him?