He Gets Protective

FP Jones

Eight months pregnant, and you felt like a massive whale, but that didn't stop you from attending your Friday night shift at the Whyte Wyrm.

"Shouldn't you be at home Y/N?" Toni asked with a raised eyebrow, watching you struggle to wrap your apron around your bump. You shook your head and she helped.

"I need a little break from that place sometimes." You told her. Eventually, the bar began filling up, and some guys were getting drunker.

"Hey sexy lady, why don't you come home with me?" One of them asked, swaying as they stood.

"Married and pregnant." You replied, shooting FP a look of 'please come over' he acted fast.

"I'd still have you in my bed." He smirked, then he felt to the ground, thanks to the fist of your husband connecting to his cheek.

"You stay away from my wife and my baby." He declared, dragging the guy out of the bar.

Jughead Jones

It was like every other day. You got bored and decided to occupy yourself by cooking some pasta. Your mom was on a late-night shift so you were alone, that's until Jughead decided to come over.

"What on earth do you think you're doing?" He asked panicked, running over and turning the gas off. You looked at him strangely.

"Making myself pasta..." You muttered and he took the pot off of the stove.

"If you wanted food, you could've called me. I don't want you standing over an oven, especially this late into the pregnancy." He said protectively, making you smile at how cute he was.

Sweet Pea

"Can I feel the baby bump?" Toni asked in excitement as you were leaning against Sweet Pea's bike, waiting for him to come out of school.

"Of course you can." You smiled, her heart warmed. Then Sweet Pea came out of the double doors alongside a few other serpents and his jaw clenched when he saw Toni.

"Hands off my property." He warned her, moving her out of the way, you raised your eyebrow at him.

"Excuse you?" She asked, pulling the same exact face as you.

"My girlfriend, my babies." He muttered, wrapping his arms around you and resting his head in the crook of your neck.

"He's being protective."

Fangs Fogarty

As stupid as it sounded, you wanted to stay in school until the last few weeks of your pregnancy. However, that came along with every single serpent, watching your every move to make sure nothing happened to you. Fangs was leaning against your locker as you made your way over, only to be nudged by a younger student.

"I-I'm so sorry Y/N." He stuttered.

"Hey you!" Fangs shouted, walking over, four serpents behind him.

"Mind where you're going!" Fangs shouted making the poor student run off, completely scared.

"What was that for?" You frowned.

"I cannot have anything happening to either of you, even if it was accidental."