Talking To The Baby

FP Jones

"I'm going to sleep." You announced to the Jones boys. They ended up doing the exact same as you anyway. As soon as you hit the bed, your baby started kicking.

"I just want to sleep." You whined, trying to ignore the small hits in your stomach but it was near enough impossible. FP chuckled and rolled over.

"Hey there baby." He whispered, running his hands over the bump.

"Wanna stop giving your mom a hard time and sleep for once?" He asked making you laugh.

"She's a pretty stubborn one already." You told him.

"Our little baby must be taking after her momma, right baby?" He whispered again, making you glare at him.

Jughead Jones

"You know son, once your here, things are gonna be so different." You spoke to your bump, not realising Jughead was listening to you behind the wall.

"Maybe your dad will calm down with this whole serpent business. He's so protective already, but I'm telling you now baby Jones, he feels more power in that jacket." You joked making Jug silently laugh. 

"Who knows? You could have one in a few years." You muttered, Jughead smiled at the thought of having his baby in a cute little serpent jacket.

"But if you go round breaking girls or boys hearts, I'm not going to be very happy with you. Stay small forever." You whispered.

Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea was lying down next to you. His arm protectively around your waist. With your eyes closed, he assumed you were just asleep, but you weren't.

"Hey babies." He placed a kiss to your bump.

"Only a few more months and you'll be here. Those cribs have been waiting for you guys. So have your mom and I, I don't think we can wait much longer. Our patience levels are small." He chuckled at his own comment.

"I really love your mom though, maybe I'll marry her one day." Your eyes opened and he froze in his spot.

"How much of that do you hear?" He asked.

"Enough to understand how much you really love the three of us."

Fangs Fogarty

"All I want is for you to be out right now." Fangs groaned. The both of you just couldn't wait. The excitement levels were so huge.

"You're gonna be the spitting image of your mom. So beautiful." He whispered. His soft spot was for sure around you, and it made you so happy all of the time.

"Everyone is gonna love you, even if they don't like who you are, you're gonna show them what you're made of." He continued, and you ran your hand through his luscious locks.

"You'll learn to stick up for yourself, just like me and mommy."