three

Jimin's eyes fluttered open and gazed in confusion at the unfamiliar ceiling. Cautiously sitting up, he observed his surroundings and flinched when he saw a man patiently sitting in a chair next to him.

"Ah, you're awake. . ."

Jolting away from the strange man, the sudden movement made his head pound causing him to wince. The man got up, alarmed.

"Don't touch me, I'm fine!" Jimin snapped. "Where am I and who are you!?"

Sitting back down, the man gazed intensely at Jimin, contemplating whether or not to tell the confused boy the truth.

"Jimin, you need to liste- "

"How do you know my name!?"

The man's eyes got clouded with anger and impatience which made Jimin regret interrupting. "I know your name. . . because I own you."

With wide eyes, the eighteen year old stared at the man in front of him in disbelief. "Stop talking nonsense and take me home!"

The man got closer to Jimin until he was on top of him, pinning the boy down. "Oh Jimin. . . This is your home now and I'm telling you the truth. Before you were even born your father signed a contract stating I will own you on your eighteenth birthday until you die."

Tears forming in his eyes, threatening to fall, Jimin shook his head in denial. "No. . . No. . . My father wouldn't do something like that! He loves me!"

The man began to caress the crying teenager's head while whispering, "That's where you're wrong. He gave you away to fix some silly mistake he made. He never loved you. Not like I do. . ." His words were bitter and cold, his eyes dangerous like a snake gazing at prey.

Jimin abruptly looked up at the man with watery orbs. "Huh? You love me? We just met though. . ."

"Maybe you just met me, but I've been watching you for many years." The man began to slowly peck Jimin's face while never taking his dark eyes off him. "I know everything about you, Park Jimin."

Jimin shuddered when the words left the older's lips, but he was to exhausted to push him away so he just accepted the man's odd affection.

There was a quiet knock on the other side of the door as a female voice announced, "Jeon Jungkook, you have a visitor. . ."