Chapter: 2

"WAIT, All Might I have to know, can a quirkless person like me be a great hero like you" I couldn't stop staring at the ground, in a way the cold hard concrete of the roof became my new friend.

"No, being a hero is a hard job even with a quirk so trying to be a hero without a quirk is to unrealistic you would die facing your first opponent, kid dreaming is cool but at least dream for something more realistic" All Might said to midoriya as he jumped off the roof and headed to the police station

my legs gave out on me and I collapsed onto the same concrete roof I had been previously staring at "why, why, why ,why me, I never did anything wrong" I cried so hard till I was emotionally exhausted, that's when I felt something snap inside me, for the first time in years I had no hope, I felt nothing just the pain of being told by my lifelong hero that I couldn't save people with a smile on my face like he does.

as I lugged myself off the roof I heard an explosion but decided to ignore it. I eventually made it home

 "Izuku, where have you been, I have been so worried about you," inko (Dekus mother) said as she embraced him, "don't worry I just got caught up in class. I just had to finish a project" I say in an almost monotone manner.

I walked into my room and got changed out of my uniform and into a baggy white top and some grey sweatpants, I then walked into my bathroom and opened the cabinet to grab my razor. I sat down on the cold hard tile floor and pressed the blade into my already scared arm.

memories of all the past events that happened today flashed into my mind as blood dropped onto the floor, I was now sitting in a puddle of my own blood.

"oops, guess I went to deep this time" I sigh as my vision began to blur then everything went black as I fell onto the ground.

Kacchans P.O.V

"tch why do I have the bring that damned nerd his wallet" 

flashback

"hey Bakugou, Midoryia left his wallet on his desk, you know where he lives can you please return this to him" the teacher yelled, he only just managed to catch Bakugou before he left the school "fine" Katsuki replied.

end of flashback

"Ms. Midoryia, hey do you remember me, Kachan" I yelled with a fake smile. Inko was just leaving the house when Bakugou called her "oh my Katsuki it's been so long, what brings you here?" Inko questions "De- Izuku left his wallet at school so I brought it to him" I answer "ok I was just heading to work, but there is a spare key under the mat, do you remember where Izukus room is?" " Yeah, I remember thanks" I wave as she left.

I walk into the house and made my way into Izukus room, I knocked but there was no answer so I invite myself in, he was not there so I started taking pictures of all the All Might posters Deku had " haha I can use this against him and show that whole school" I laugh.

I placed the wallet on dekus bed and made my way back to his bedroom door, that's when I heard sobs.

"oops, guess I went to deep this time" I heard someone say and I hear a lager dropping sound. I kicked that bathroom door open "OI WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL DO  YOU DAMN NERD THINK YOUR DOI-" I was interrupted by shock as I realized that Deku was laying on the ground in a pool of his own blood holding a razor.

"d-deku" I stutter, I ran up to his motionless body to check his pulse but when I grabbed his wrist I saw cuts all up his arms some fresh and some already healed and scarred, I ignored it as I continued to put my index and middle finger just below his wrist. "I can still feel his heartbeat that's good" I then dropped his cold wrist and got some cloth to cover his wounds, I then proceeded to call an ambulance cause he had lost so much blood.

while I waited for an ambulance I placed his small body on my lap where I cradled him.

"please hold on Deku".

A/N: sorry I took a while to update, I went to the movies with my cousin then I had cross-country, but I couldn't run it because I had broken my ankle and it is still healing even though I got the cast off like 3 weeks ago. hope you enjoyed (^v^).