Chapter 9

A/N: *sighs* school holidays, 2 weeks to me and my thoughts (a very bad idea). 

I am actually confused here so, let's just say Izuku's hurt hand is his right hand and school is still on. 

.

.

That night I took my pain medication and slept in Kacchan's bed being the little spoon, while my mum and auntie Matsuki shared a bed, Kacchan's poor dad had to sleep on the couch.  

.

.

.

Izuku P.O.V   ~~time skip two days (its Monday)

I woke with a jolt, you can't blame me I'm super excited, I'll be training with my lifelong idol so I can inherit his quirk.

It seems that after my 'accident' life has just been getting better. I look to my side and see Kacchan clinging to my waist, I giggle and ruffle his hair.

"Kacchan we have to get ready for school" I whisper into his ear. the only response I get is a tired growl.

"Come on Kacchan we're going to be late." I start to pull the covers off of Kacchan but he held on too tight. I grabbed his leg with one hand since I still can't use my other hand and pulled him off of the bed. There was a loud thud and Kacchan landed on top of me. He opened his eyes and stared into mine, then suddenly he placed a kiss on my lips. I turned beet red and covered my face with my hands.

we both get up and start getting ready for school, "crap" I said. Kacchan turned to look at me and had a confused look in his eyes "I forgot that I don't have a uniform cause my house freaking burned down" I said a little annoyed.

"you can use my other spare uniforms," Kacchan said tossing me a white singlet, black blazer, and black pants. I thanked him and got changed in his bathroom.

when I walked out Kacchan started laughing at me "hahaha it's so big on you haha" Kacchan laughed.

"don't laugh" I pouted.

"Here let me" Kacchan bent down and started to roll my long pant legs up, then he stood up and did my arms he was extra careful with my burned hand.

"you go and brush your hair and teeth and I'll go make breakfast" I nodded and went into his bathroom and washed my hands so I could clean my teeth with my fingers. " I'm going to have to buy a toothbrush on my way home today" I sighed.

I looked for a comb to comb my hair, once I found a comb I tried to comb my hair but fail like I always do. 

I was done in the bathroom and made my way to the stairs, I was close to the bottom of the stares when I felt an unbearable, sharp pain in my arm. the pain was so sudden that it caused me to lose my balance. 

I fell down the stairs with a big bang. I opened my eyes and saw I was at the bottom of the stares and I also had a headache.

"Deku!" Kacchan said picking me up bride style, he placed me on the couch and asked what happened.

"my pain medication wore out and I lost my balance and fell"I hissed because of the pain.

"do you hurt anywhere?" Kacchan worried.

"just a headache, could you please get my medication?" I asked.

Kacchan left the room then later returned with my bottle of medication. I took half an extra pill for my headache.

after the medication kicked in me and Kacchan ate breakfast in silence then left to go to school.

le time skip ~~school~~