Chapter 13

'Bang' that was the starting signal.
.
.
.
I could feel the cold wind brush against my face as i sprinted past the rest of the contestants. I could hear people around me talking about something which made me freak out.

"35 points for me"

"oh i got 20"

"heh i got 47"

'I dont have any points!!!' I yelled in my head.

everyone around me was shouting their points out and i started to feel so weak.

just a weak, defenseless, pitiful, Deku.  

Kacchan's words rang in my ears as i stared into space.

"no that's all in the past!" i slapped both of my cheeks. " 3 minutes remaining" a voice boomed. I swung my head around to look at the timer.

' 3 minutes but the test just started omg what do i do, i have no points. ok, ok just breath.'

i couldn't think straight, i was just running in a random direction trying to distract myself from the painful truth of me failing.

a loud rumble interupted me and my panicked mumbling. 'What's that?' I stopped running and looked behind me but what I saw freaked me out even more.

"Run its the 0 pointer" multiple contestants yelled. I was frozen in shock "its huge" my mouth gaped open as people shoved past me trying to get away. I was about to run away with everyone else but something caught my attention.

"Help me....please" a scratchy and weak voice called out. I looked in the direction of the plea for help and saw a brown haired girl buried under a bunch of rubble made by the 0 pointer.

'I have to save her, if I don't she could die' I started running towards the 0 pointer 'I'll just wing it' (me during any test). I got to the girl and tried to free her but there was to much rubble on her, I couldn't get her out.

"If I can't free her then I'll have to get rid of the robot" I stood in front of the massive pile of moving metal. I felt something surge through me. I started running towards the 0 pointer and jumped. I remembered All Mights words, I clenched my butt and imagined the power of One For All run through me. I punched the robot with all my power and shattered it instantly. the 0 pointer was no more.

Both of my legs are broken, and one arm is broken, How am I going to get down?? I was currently falling and I don't know how to get down safely. "Ill just have to use my good arm and punch the ground before impact hopefully creating enough force to stop my descent."

I readied One For All and was about to punch when *slap* some one slapped me across my face, I was hovering. I looked in the direction of the slap and saw the brown haired girl.

"T-thanks for that" I stuttered a thanks.

"No problem, it's the least I can do after what you did for me-" she was interrupted by her own vomit.

"You all did so well."
"Here have a candy."
"Does anyone need healing?"

An old lady was walking around asking people questions, she stopped walking and looked at me, her face darkened. She walked up to me and kissed my forehead.

"There, all better" she smiled. I looked down and I was all healed, a sudden wave of tiredness washed over me and I passed out.

Katsukis P.O.V

"Those damn idiots." I scoffed. "I can't believe they ran from the 0 pointer tch."

I was walking towards my meeting place to meet Izuku but he wasn't there.

I felt a hand on my shoulder "young man do you know a boy called Izuku Midoriya?" I turned around and a security man was standing in front of me.

"Tch, why Do You want to know?" I growled back.

"We are looking for the person that Mr. Midoriya came to the exams with, and we saw you with him in one of our security cameras" he removed his hand from my shoulder.

"Yeah I know him" I was starting to panic. What if he got really hurt, or he's in a coma....or...or he...died.

"Please come with me" I started to follow him. My heart was beating so fast, I was scared, I was scared for izuku, I dont want to loose him but of course I didn't show it, I can't let these damn extras see me looking weak.

"We are here" he stopped in front of a door then opened it. I saw Izuku inside laying on a bed.

I walked up to him and grabbed his hand, I rested my head on his.

"Will he be ok?" I asked the nurse, my voice was a Bit muffled by izukus hair.

"Yes he'll be fine, he's just asleep" the old hag answered.

I kissed his forehead, then I heard a small giggle.

"Are you really that worried about me?" A soft voice asked.

I lifted my head up and gazed into izukus deep green eyes. "Of course not tch" I looked away.

"You two boys can go home now, make sure you get a good night sleep" the nurse told us.

Time skip ~back at the Midoriya house~

Izuku P.O.V

Kacchan and I walked up to my front door and opened it. I immediately noticed I wasn't being suffocated by my mum.

I looked inside and saw a note.

Dear Izuku

Sorry I wasn't here to congratulate you but work called me in and I had to go. There's some dinner in the fridge if you want it. If you don't want to be alone in the house then Katsuki can stay the night or you can go to the bakugous house.

Love, mum.

"Mum's at work. Do you want to stay the night?" I placed the note back on the table and turned to look at Kacchan.

"Sure" Kacchan said while removing his shoes.

We walked upstairs to my room and opened the door.

Kacchan left my room after grabbing some pajamas. I started to change then got into bed, I waited for Kacchan.

"Move over" Kacchans voice whispered. I looked up and Kacchan was only wearing his boxers.

"What happened to the pajamas you took?" I blushed while looking away.

"Tsk, they didn't fit" he smiled. He got into my bed and started to spoon me, of course is was the little spoon.

Kacchans hand gradually made its way from my chest to my pants.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I have a little congratulations surprise for you" I looked at Kacchan, he had a smug smile.

"Ok then, show me."

A/N: rip.

Im so single like damn someone date me already.

Sorry this chapter was a bit later then usual but my gay ass totally forgot this book existed.

Love y'all 💖💖🤗🤗😊😊.