chapter 12

he eventually stopped and we went up to our bedroom and went to bed next to each other.

.

.

.

9 month time skip.

nothing much has happened these past 9 months except my hand healing and All Might's training getting a little bit - huh who am i kidding - a lot harder. Kacchan and I's relationship has gotten a bit more *cough* intimate *cough*, I mean we haven't done 'That' but we've gotten close.

enough of that subject.

The U.A entrance exam is in a few hours, I was going to walk there with Kacchan but All Might wanted to see me.

upon arriving at the beach I saw All Might in his...well...his All Might form.

"good morning All Might" I waved to him.

"ah, good morning to you as well young Midoriya" he waved back.

"So why do you want to see me? the exam starts in a few hours."I questioned.

"I wanted to give you One For All" hearing that I was about to receive a quirk made me shiver.

"EAT THIS!" he handed me a piece of his hair.

'oh hell na' "why"

"in order to gain the power of One For All you must consume some of my DNA" he sounded excited.

"o-okay" I took that hair and downed it all at once, it tasted sour and bitter, and it left an oily feeling in my mouth. 

"it should kick in soon" and with that he left.

time skip

I approached U.A and saw Kacchan, I called to him.

"Kacchan" i ran and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"you better not embarrass me Deku" he said putting me down.

"I won't" after that I tripped on a pebble, the smile I had slowly disappeared 'welp guess i'll die, sorry Kacchan, go on ahead of m-' I was cut off from my thoughts by a slap to my back.

and now i'm floating. "sorry I used my quirk on you with out permission, I just thought you wouldn't want to fall before the exam. Anyway good luck" she waved and left.

I looked Kacchan in the eyes with excitment

"what is it now nerd?" he said.

"I-I talked to a g-g-girl" I said slowly my smile formed back onto my face.

'tsk' Kacchan just walked ahead of me.

We found a spot in the auditorium and sat next to each other.

The lights dimmed and a voice boomed "IS EVERYONE EXCITED!!!"....dead silence.

"WELCOME TO THIS YEARS A.U HERO COURSE ENTRANCE EXAMS. IM PRESENT MIC AND TODAY ILL RUN YOU THROUGH WHAT WILL BE HAPPENING." He yelled again.

'Omg its Present Mic, he's the voice hero. He can use his voice as a weapon, changing the volume and frequency....' I was snapped out of my mumbles by Kacchan.

"Does he ever stop yelling" kacchan whispered. "I guess not" I giggled out.

"YOU WILL BE DOING A WRITTEN EXAM AND AFTER THAT YOU WILL DO....COMBAT." present mic shouted.

"YOU WILL BE FACING  ROBOTS. THESE ROBOTS WILL BE WORTH A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF POINTS, 1 POINTER, 2 POINTER AND 3 POINTER. YOU KILL THEM AND YOU GET THEIR POINTS. PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY" he continued to yell.

"ANY QUESTIONS?" He asked.

A boy with a neat uniform and tidy navy blue hair raised his hand formally. " yes sir, I do."

"SHOOT" present mic beamed.

"In this pamphlet it says there are 4 different types of robots, if this is a mistake from such a high ranking school I'd be ashamed of myself (chill iida damn)" the boy stated.

"AH SO YOU NOTICED. NO IT IS NOT A MISTAKE. THERE IS A FORTH ROBOT, AN OBSTACLE OF SORTS. THE 0 POINTER IS WORTH 0 POINTS SO ITS BEST TO IGNORE IT." The pro hero replied.

"And you" the navy haired boy pointed to me "you with the green hair, stop mumbling its distracting others" then he sat down.

'I didn't even know I was doing it' I thought, I was heating up 'danm that's embarrassing'.

"OK, NOW PLEASE HEAD TO YOUR ASSIGNED AREA'S."

"Hey, Kacchan, what's your area?" I asked looking over to see his informant card.

Kacchan gently pushed my head back "I'm in area 2b" he said "what about you?"

I looked over to my card and pouted "I'm in area 7a".

"Welp, I guess ill be meeting you at the front gate when your done. Good luck." And with that Kacchan left.

Sighing I made my way over to my area. When I arrived there was a big group of people. I didn't know any of them.

I found myself a desk and sat down in it.

"Hello, I'm Cementoss and I will be watching you as you take your exams. If all of you could please take a seat, you will find a pencil case and a test paper under your desk." The pro hero explained.

I was to focused on the test and passing it to even think about Cementoss.

"Please place your tests face down" everyone did as told.

"You will have 1 hour to complete this test. If I catch anyone cheating, talking or looking away from their own test I will personally escort them out and you will fail." Cementoss's voice grew dark for a second "and with that said...your time starts....now"

Time skip (after the test)

The test was alright, I mean it wasn't easy or to hard. I think I did ok on it.

During The test about 4 people failed, each time someone got escorted out I freaked out thinking I was next but that didn't happen.

I was walking towards the changing room, my bag on my back. We had to leave them outside the classroom during the test.

I put my bag on the changing room bench and took my turquoise jump suit out. My mum made it for me.

Flash back

"Oh izuku hun, I'm so proud of you." Mum held me in a tight hug.

"I accidentally looked though your journal and saw your hero costume designs, I know its not much or fancy but I made this for you." My mum  pulled out a turquoise jump suit.

I grabbed it and hugged it "thank you so much mum, I love it." I hugged my mum again.

Flash back end

I smiled at the memory and put it on.

I heard a few gasps behind me. 'i wonder whats going on' I turned around and saw people looking at me.

I then realized all the scars I had on my back, shoulder, and torso. I got most of these from Kacchan. Shivering at the memories I quickly put my jump suit on.

Speed walking to the arena I saw a huge group of people waiting for the start signal.

I then saw the girl that helped me earlier this morning. As im about to walk up to her I felt a hand on my shoulder stopping me.

"What are you going to do to her? Your just going to distract her. Can't you see she's trying to concentrate" I turned around and saw the same blue haired boy from earlier.

I was about to say something but I got interrupted.

'Bang' that was the starting signal.