chapter 14 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

To those who want to stay pure:

⛔SMUT AHEAD.⛔

I honestly don't know how im gonna write this but I guess i have to.
I've never had sex so idk what happens.

Also im sorry to anyone I know that is going to read this.

IMPORTANT NOTICE AT THE END, PLEASE READ.
.
.
.
"Ok then, show me."
.
Izuku P.O.V

Kacchan forcefully turned me over and smacked his lip against mine, they were soft. Kacchan bit my lower lip making gasped and when I did he moved his tongue into my mouth.

Kacchan won the fight for dominance and started searching my mouth, I moaned a bit and that turned Katsuki on even more as i could feel a growing bulge on my leg.

After what seemed like hours Kacchan pulled away and we were both left gasping for air with a single strand of sliver connecting us.

"Your a good kisser" Kacchan paused for air "but I bet you're even better at moaning my name" he looked me in the eyes and smirked.

With out a second though we began removing each others clothes and throwing them to different corners of his room.

Kacchan moved me to the edge of the bed and he got on the ground.

He looked me in the eyes before grabbing my penis (cries while laughing) he started to stroke and blow on it making me aroused.

He brought me up to his mouth and ran his tongue over my slit making me grab the sheets and ball my fists.

He then went deeper and started to suck. He felt wet around me, he ran his tongue everywhere he could, he moaned making me feel the vibrations and moan with him.

"Im Cumming" I said through my gritted teeth and came into his mouth.

He removed his mouth and cum dripped from the corners of his lips.

Kacchan tackled me onto the bed and
hopped in between my legs and began to suck on my neck. He kept moving and biting, he started to suck on my collar bone and I moaned.

"Looks like I found your soft spot" he said while biting on the same spot making me moan even more.

He moved back to my lips and while he was kissing me he forced a finger in me. Kacchan took the chance while I was moaning to use his tongue to re-explore my mouth.

After a while he thrusted two more fingers in me making me tear up from the pain.

"Im sorry does it hurt?" He asked me

"N-no keep going" I said greedy for more pleasure

He continued to thrust his finger in and out of me, I continued to moan loudly until he stopped.

I  wept as he removed his finger from me. "Are you ready?" I noded in response.

With out hesitation he stuck his do-da (penis) into me (oof how do u make moaning sounds in text?) "K-kacchan!!! Nngg"

"Thats right moan my name" (im dieing)

After a while of me adjusting to his (sigh) penis he started to thrust and when he did the pleasure was so overwhelming I just couldn't stop myself from moaning his name Repeatedly.

Kacchan started to thrust harder and faster. The sound of skin slapping together was present and the smell of sweat was strong.

Kacchan then hit my good spot making me silently scream "there" I panted "harder" Kacchan followed my moans and kept hitting my good spot over and over again.

His pace seemed to become strange and random "i-izuku, im cumming!!" He screamed "me to" I groaned, I came onto the once clean sheets while Kacchan came deep inside me.

Kacchan fell beside me, we were both panting and sweaty. "Ride me" kacchan asked.

I got on top of him and lined myself up.

Not a second though and I slammed down on him hitting my soft spot making me moan loudly.

Bouncing on kacchan I continued to moan his name "harder Izuku" Kacchan groaned.

Hearing kacchan ask this I slammed down on him again but I continued to do so until I was close to my climax.

"Cuming!!" We moaned at the same time.

Kacchan came into me again while I came onto his stomach.

I flopped off of him and lay my head on his chest.

"So....what do you think of my surprise?" Kacchan asked me.

Giggling I replied "I thought it was amazing"

Kacchan got out of bed and changed the sheets while I took a shower.

'Knock knock'

"Come in" Kacchan entered.

"I finished changing the sheets, may I join you?" He asked

"Of course" I replied.

After our shower we hopped into his now clean sheet and lay next to each other. exhortation set in and we both fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Ok so I got a few things to say lmao.

1) I need holy water and I need Jesus.

2) writing that was absolute hell

3) so last chapter I forgot the Izukes house fucking burned down. So lets just say that they are at the bakugous house and matsuki and masaru are on some kind of one day holiday lmao.

4) so I have 16 unpublished stories and I wanted to know if you guys wanted me to publish one.

Here are the choices. Please vote

※A villain AU where UA is secretly a villain school.

Katsuki, Izuku and shoto are adopted siblings after a villain killed their parents.

※izuku is a Vampire

※ izuku has the power to control water and is the king/spirit of water. (This happens after an accident)

※ izuku is adopted by the teachers at UA after his parents die

※ izuku is deaf

※ Katsuki and Izuku die but then become stars and train with there new powers until one day they go back to earth and become heros.

※ Aizawa stops Izuku from killing himself and looks after him till his mum comes back from a business trip (there is a plot twist lmao)

※ class 1-A go on a survival training trip and they have to stay in partner's for 7 days (tododeku)

※ izuku gets experimented on when he is 4 gets saved when 8 and now has to become a hero with the help of Katsuki and his class mates

※ izuku gets abounded when he finds out he is quirkless. Aizawa and hizashi find and adopt him

※ abrosexual and Genderfluid izuku (some of the things that happen in this one will be things that I go through)

And thats is PLEASE VOTE

For each one I edited a cover.

also some of these already have like 3 chapters lmao.