Chapter 11

"Love you too, good night" he played with my hear 'so this is what my training is going to be like for the next 9 months, welp i better get use to it" i smiled and fall into a dark dreamless sleep.
.
.
.
I woke up and I feel my head rising and falling I open my eyes and saw that I was lying on Kacchans chest I remembered everything that happened yesterday and mentally sigh this is going to be a long 9 months.

I get up out of bed so I can go get breakfast before school starts I made my way downstairs and my mum looks me.

"Oh izuku dear, there is no school today because all the teachers are having a meeting about the students grades and the teaching system" my mum smiled.

"Oh yeah and Matsuki, Masaru and I are going to go look for a new apartment, so you will be alone with Katsuki today-" Mum was cut short by Matsuki

"INKO LETS GO" she yelled

"Coming" my mum replyed

"look after the house and don't get in any trouble" Mum walked out of the house and locked the door behind her.

'just me and Kacchan' i thought' i could surprise him and spend the day with him'i giggled happily.

i got out enough ingredients to make pancakes, Brownies and cookies.

i made the Brownies first then the cookies lastly the pancakes. once they were all done i cut the brownies and put them all on the coffee table in front of the couch and T.V. i got some whipped cream and jam for the pancakes. 

i then got a bunch of blankets and pillows and put then on the couch. i closed all the curtains and doors to make the room as dark as possible, i got a jug of water and cups, set them on the table and went upstairs.

i opened the door and saw Kacchan on his phone.

"Kacchan, Good morning. i made a surprise for you down stairs" i beamed.

"Good morning. okay ill be right down." 

i ran out of the room and stood by the door to the lounge so i could open it for him.

Kacchan came down stairs and stood by the door.

i put my hand out and he grabbed it, i then opened the door and lead the way. we sat on the couch and talked.

"this his amazing Deku, did you make all these yourself" Kacchan said while biting into a cookie.

"yep" i said popping the 'p'.

"Its amazing, i love you so much" he kissed my forehead and i giggled.

"lets watch a movie" i said "how about Quiet Place?" Kacchan looked at me suspiciously.

"but don't you hate horrors?"

"yes, but i wanna give this one a try. Your mum saw it and said it wasn't that bad" i looked into Kacchan's eyes and blushed 'so beautiful' i thought.

"okay, but its your fault if you don't like it" Kacchan patted my head.

The movie started and only 10 minutes in i was regretting it. when the monster took the little kid off the bridge i jumped and grabbed Kacchan's arm and closed my eyes. i held his arm a little longer till there was another scare, i hid my head in Kacchan's chest. i felt hands around my waste and Kacchan pulled me into his lap, i wasn't facing the T.V so i couldn't see the screen. i rested my chin on his shoulder and he did the same. i wrapped my arms around his chest and hugged him.

after the movie was done we watched another and another. by the end of our movie marrithon we ended up watching the whole Harry Potter series. i fell fell asleep on Kacchans lap.