Prologue (narrated)

A long time ago there was a king flareon and a Queen espeon who ruled the forest together. They were kind to all the pokemon and took good care of those in need.

They always thought of other's before there own problems. There was never any fighting or war's every pokemon was happy, it was peaceful but one day a strange pikachu wondered into the forest. his pelt was different from the other's it was golden...it was shiny.
King flareon noticed this new pikachu and welcome the pikachu with opened arm's to stay in the forest for as long as he liked.
In time the pikachu and flareon became good friend's best friends in fact, but whan queen espeon had an egg. king flareon spent less and lesser time with the shiny pikachu and soon the pikachu grew jealous of the queen for having the king's affection.

So one night the pikachu snuck into there home and killed the queen in her sleep and took the egg.
When the king woke up to find that his love was dead and his egg was gone he ordered his Servents to fine and bring him whoever was responsible.

So the servers looked and looked day and night until they found some evidence of the queen in pikachu's den. So the servents went back and reported pikachu to be guilty. King flareon was stunned and hurt by the news but with rage he ordered that pikachu
will be killed for his crimes.

So the servents took pikachu to the king to be killed but before he was killed he said. "kill me if you like but remember this. I'm all you got, you got no family. Kill me now and I'll be your gost. I here curse this foreast forever!" But the king took no care and the shiny pikachu was killed, but even with him dead king flareon was not the same pokemon he once was. He was fuilled With darkness and the onece peaceful foreast was now filled with hate. Pokemon were fighting and getting jealous of one other.
And the king did nothing to help. He had banished any shinys that lived in the forest and stayed in his thrown and fell into a deep depression.

And no Pokémon knew were or what happened to the egg. the egg was lost.

I will be updating soon and the other chapters will be longer hope you guys enjoy it.