Capter 54 The darkness part 3 (Past event)

Ramune's P.O.V

Ramune bolted through the forest feeling on edge he just had to find Echo and the egg before it's to late but his mind kept going back to Blaze 'Does Blaze really think it's me?.....Does he really hate me?.. And after all I'm doing or have done for him' Ramune came to a stop when the river was in view. He was out of sight but he felt. tired grom running 'And from Blaze attacking me' he then heared paw steps and and he quickly ran to the river and dived in the water was fast moving not calm at all watch made it hard to see but was good for hiding. He could make out the shape of a pikachu 'Echo!'

Echo's P.O.V

Echo ran in to the river carrying the egg he stopped and glanced around to make sure no pokemon was around before glancing at the river. "Well it was fun while it lasted....but all things must come to an end"  he then throws the egg but unexpected and a big shock to Echo saw a vaporeon leap out of the water and catches the egg mid air before diving back into the water. Echo gave a horrified yet angry yell he right away use lighting bolt to try and zap the now swimming away vaporeon but missed. "No, No!" He then tries to chase after him but it was no use a swimming vaporeon was faster then a running pikachu not to mention the moving water made it hard to see him. Echo soon lost sight of him 'No, No what just happened? Who was that?.....waite....of course fucking Ramune!' He nervously bite his claws 'What am i going to do?.... He'll ruin me!' But then a thoughts hite him 'No....no he won't....I'll be sure of it...i...I'll kill him if it's the last thing i do and I'll need a back up plan'  Echo then dashed away

****

Echo entered the castle to see Matt who looks at him with a dark look Echo froze wad it possible that Matt knew it was him? But the shiny pikachu shrugged it off "Hey Matt what's shaking?" The mightyanea rolled his eye's a bit before dropping his head "The queen was murdered last night and Blaze isn't doing well" Matt informed him. Echo faked a surprised expression followed by a fake frown "That's awful who would do such a thing?" he said trying to sound insistent but Matt eyes him "hmm you know Echo you where asking a lot of weird question that day" Echo stared at him realizing that Matt was on his tail Echo held his gaze before saying "Right but Blaze is my best friend maybe i should check on him" he then walks vy Matt and he could feel Matt's eye's follow him it was like he was trying to melt him with his heat vision making Echo feel nervous but he tried to stay calm as he came into view of Blaze the Flareon looked miserable "Hey Blaze are your doing to be okay" the flareon flinched at the sound of his voice before looking at Echo. He's eye's full of tears before he ran over to Echo "Echo am i ever glad your here!" Echo felt shocked for the flareons voice was cracking. Blaze gave Echo a tight huge. He'd never seen the flareon like this before 'He wil get over it though after all nothing last forever'

Blaze's P.O.V

Blaze's never felt worse in his life, Soul's attacks felt like nothing not even his parents death where as bad ad this bot even Ramune upset him thus bad 'Ramune!....was it really him?....or was Matt right?....if so then Emma's killer is still out there and the egg what has hapoend to it?....i...i still want my child oh Arceus why? Everything was perfect but no......i can't even imagine it being any worse' Blaze let go of Echo looking at him with tear filled eye's 'Echo.....he's all i got left....if anything where to happen to him...i...i don't think i could go on'
Echo then gabe him a look "Blaze i promise things will get better i know it hurts but believe me you won't feel like this forever" Echo says giving him a bright smile but Blaze shook his head "I....i find that hard to believe Echo....i just lost my family and it's one thing to lose my mate and child but.....Ramune he's gone....and I'm not sure what to think about it.. You see i think he might have done this but....apart of me doesn't believe that...i don't know maybe i shouldn't have exiled him i shoulda looked at the evidence more clearly before blaming him" Echos gave a twisted look "i don't know Blaze that brother of yours has major issues....it wouldn't surprise me if he did kill Emma" Blae frowns ".....Ramunes made bad chose but to kill Emma.....i can't imagine him doing so....I'm going to order to keep the search on until i know one hundred percent who it was" be said Echo frowns behind his back letting a grow out "Alright then.....i got to go see you later Blaze" he said with a bitter tone. Blaze felt a shiver as he noticed his friend's actions Blaze turned his gaze to Echo but the shiny pikachu was stalking away 'Is it just me or does he.....not want the search to go on?.. Why would Echo care?'