Chapter 3 : A dream or realitatea

The espeon was standing with her head high eyes locked on Steel and Steel looked strat back at her.

white dust was everywhere and her eyes filled with stars. Steel found herself lost for words 'am i seeing this for real...i feel like i should know her..her voice...her eyes...theres something there' Steel steps closeer "do..do i know you?" Steel asked. the mystery espeon shuck hear head "....No you don't you weren't hatch yet" she responded with a smooth voice

"But you know me...i mean you knew my name how?" Steel asked. The espeon just laughed. "Oh Steel...there's so much you don't know...and so much i want to tell you....but i can't not now anyways" the espeon says. Steel tilted hear head she wanted to know though she wanted to know who this stranger was and how she knew her.

The espeon came closer to Steel and leand her head close to great her "Steel i allways wanted to meat you I'm so sorry" she says pulling away with sadness. "But there's no time for that now...Steel you need to know this..this is important s-" but before she could finish everything started to fade and Steel couldn't see or hear anything.

"Steel wake up!"

Steel opened her eyes to see Dusty pushing her "Steel great your finaly awake!" He yulps happily. Steel stared at him she was happy to see him but at the sametime she was still thinking of that dream 'that couldn't just be a dream..that espeon she said that there's something important to tell me....but what?' Steels looked at Dusty "Dusty what are you doing in my dean?" She asked Dusty jump up happy "i wanted to hang" Steel rubed her eyes with her paw "ok then let's go" she says as she got up and stretched.

Steel and Dusty walked around the rocky mountains talking to each other "so that's what the pack's been like and it's great being one of them" Dusty finish telling her.

Steel noded "sounds great..." Steel said but her mind was still lost in thought.

" Dusty...have you ever had a dearm that...well felt real?" She asked feeling a bit dumb.

"Huh?...no never i don't even remember most of my dreams....why?" he says.

Steel drops her ears "ah never mind-" Steel look over her shoulders to look behind her but her eyes landed on a houndoom 'A HOUNDOOM!' Sterl froze fur fluffed out.

"Steel are you ok?" Dusty asked as soon as he noticed her Steel shuck her head "no I'm not Dusty we have to go now!" She knew for a fact that houndoom was the sameone and wores there was a bunch of them now 'i maybe an umbreon now but there's no way me and Dusty could take them on....not even if jake were here' Dusty tilted he head "Steel what are you talking about?" He questions her.

Steel bit her lower lip " Dusty there's no time to explain just follow me" Steel ran up ahead when she heard that houndoom yell out "There she is the shiny one!" Steel ran she could hear Dusty behind her.

Steel was saw a shape up ahead 'oh no there up ah head!....wait is that the espeon from my dream?' Up a head the was a ghostly espeon waveing her over then takeing off "she wants us to follow her!" Steel called to Dusty.

Dusty was painting "who and what!?" He called back. Steel didn't answer she just follow the espeon through the foreast not wanting to look back.