Chapter 20 : Pain and hate (Jake's past)

Jake was just laying by the river he had stayed like that for hours just staring into the water almost lifess 'i wouldn't mind death'

He heard a video caming his way but he still didn't move 'Whats the point in living?'

Someone had stopped over him "Oh my... Are you Alright?.. What happened?" Jake looked up to see a shiny leopard standing over him she looked warried but Jake didn't care "go away....just leave me" he sobbed not careing what pokemon thought of him. The shiny leopaerd shock her head "no no i can't do that... You look like you could use a friend..." Jake growled at her "Leave me i want to be alone!!!" He said it but only more tear poored out 'i don't want to be alone....but i don't want anyone eather'

She sat bedide him and raped her tail around him "depression is an odd feeling i know...you don't know want you want...but i know what you need" Jake glanced at her puzzled "what i need?" She noded "yes...you need to forget what's bathering you make peace with it...have fun and alway stay strong...strength in your heart is vary import not all pokemon realize that....they let the small things get to them...they let in destroy them" Jake sat up and glanced at her "...stay strong... But what if I'm not strong?" She smiled "we're all strong you just gotta realize it" Jake looked at his paws 'Shes right i can't just sit here and feel sorry for myself...life go's on and i gotta make the best outta it...even if I'm a jolteon'

Jake smiled "your right... Thanks" she smiles at him "it's nothing i just don't like to see a sad face" she gave her paw a quick lick then looked back and jake "I'm Rusty and you?" Jake lead back "Jake" She got to her paw and started to walk off "well jake i got to go see you around"

Jake looked back towards his den 'i don't want to go back...i-i hate it there!'

But Jake knew better if he didn't came back his mom would get betup for it. So the jolteon headed home.

**

Jake walked into his den "Jake!" Jake froze in place. His dad came running at him and he looked mad "Skull told me you ran off on him!" Jake backed up "i-i well" The angry houndoom scratched Jake in his face drowing blood "How dear you he helps you to evolve and then you try to run away!!!!...have i teach you nothing?" He spat in his face and pushis me to the ground and bits his ear "Ahhh" the pain was bad. He then use fire blast and jake let a cry of pain out as the fire burned his skin. Skull came running "That's enough dad...." Skull said in a low growl maxis let jake go and turned his glare on Skull "...Skull if he ever trys that again you have the right to hit him that's no way to treat a shiny like you" Skull nod with a smile "yes of course dad" Jake got to his paws feeling angry at the shiny houndoom 'how could skull agrea with that?'

Jake's fur ruffled in a mess of needles

Maxis walk out den but before he did glares at our mom "Amber you get you ass out here now!!" He snarled at her and the flareon ran out with out a word.

I barryed my teeth in anger. Crystal walked up to jake "Jake?...Wow your a jolteon now!" She said jummping up and down excitedly. Jake smiled a sad one he didn't want to be a jolteon he wanted to be an espeon but that dream was over. "Yes...." He say and glare at Skull with pure hate. Skull noticed "Oh came on Jake...you look cool really...if you evolved into a espeon you'd be a loser...you should thank me i did you a favor" Jake couldn't believe what he just heard "thank you?....for smashing my dream?...well you just think you know what everyone needs don't you!!" Jake spat at skull and the houndoom growled "How dare you talk to me that way!...I'm a SHINY have respect you pice of shit!... I saved you dad would of killed you and you know it" Crystal ran in between them "Stop Stop please no fighting!" She crys and jake stopped "....sorry Crystal" he mumbled and turned away from the shiny houndoom. And walked up to his bed he just wanted to sleep to try and forget all this.